Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

53 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I don't understand what is the big deal of using your penise when  you already reached there with a dildo?

In my view of what I am following, it is simple.

Alan is "powerless" and "incapable" if not with Nina. He can only do it with her. And we do not know how.

He does not have the slightest interest to change. Just continue to be the The Rock 2 that he is effectively turning to this place.

The only thing that I expect  now is a complete action with Nina and Serena, but with Alan present this will not happen either.
He as he did deliberately yesterday and today to moments ago, will equally sabotage it.

Remember that I anticipated this movement and intention earlier.

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

In my view of what I am following, it is simple.

Alan is "powerless" and "incapable" if not with Nina. He can only do it with her. And we do not know how.

He does not have the slightest interest to change. Just continue to be the The Rock 2 that he is effectively turning to this place.

The only thing that I expect  now is a complete action with Nina and Serena, but with Alan present this will not happen either.
He as he did deliberately yesterday and today to moments ago, will equally sabotage it.

Remember that I anticipated this movement and intention earlier.

I do not agree with you, Alan does not have sex with serena because it's not part of the show yet,