Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Alright, he's a manager so he certainly knows how the community feels about mole sex.  But I'm going to give the boy the benifit of the doubt.  I'll bet he's got an itty bitty teenie weenie and he's embarrassed to let us see it.  In that case, I don't blame him.  Probably explains why the only girls he seems to go after are those he is in a position of authority over... Yep!  Either that or he's a complete fucking dickhead.:biggrin:
!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Alright, he's a manager so he certainly knows how the community feels about mole sex.  But I'm going to give the boy the benifit of the doubt.  I'll bet he's got an itty bitty teenie weenie and he's embarrassed to let us see it.  In that case, I don't blame him.  Probably explains why the only girls he seems to go after are those he is in a position of authority over... Yep!  Either that or he's a complete fucking dickhead.:biggrin:
!

So you think he has security issues with his manhood 

Blanket George in action,not happy giving the bad exemple in the other house now it's giving on this one also.Amazing that's it's the own manager doing the crap.Thanks to him an resident,Serena,it's doing the crap undercover thing.This manager should stay away VH houses.