Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Maybe this is being worked on with him right now.

Everyone is fucking everyone there. No neuras or obsession.

But than in Alan's time, incorporate or assimilate the spirits of Alex, Drew and Grisha.:cool:
Examples of the project that have complete and total confidence in their peers and mainly. And their own Dicks.:dodgy:
They know the difference between a strange cock in the pussy (plus one) and the true weight of their cock in the heart and soul of their respective women (Anna, Bree and Maria).:biggrin:

Couldn't agree more,an George/Nina and an Alan/Serena will happen,soon or later.PS..and also most Probrably an George/Serena/Nina also.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Oh No !! Ash i DON'T want to see George playing butt darts with Alan:cry:

Lol, me neither, i'm just messing around, i don't think anyone wants to see that, the second part of my comment i stand by, we all would like to see that!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, me neither, i'm just messing around, i don't think anyone wants to see that, the second part of my comment i stand by, we all would like to see that!

Hehe,the second part could be awesome.George make it happen:biggrin:.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Glad you weren't serious Ash, i wouldn't mine George with Nina & Serena or Alan with Serera

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Couldn't agree more,an George/Nina and an Alan/Serena will happen,soon or later.PS..and also most Probrably an George/Serena/Nina also.

If George gets it on with Nina, without Alan being there and giving his endorsement, if i was Alan , I'd kick Georges ass. Of course i'd have a better shot at kicking Georges ass than Alan would

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If George gets it on with Nina, without Alan being there and giving his endorsement, if i was Alan , I'd kick Georges ass. Of course i'd have a better shot at kicking Georges ass than Alan would

Remember the story of DAVID & GOLIATH, maybe hand to hand Alan doesn't stand a chance against George, but a bad temper & a weapon will change the odds

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Glad you weren't serious Ash, i wouldn't mine George with Nina & Serena or Alan with Serera

Nah, not my cup of tea if you will. What i would like to happen, since George likes to dish out pain to Serena, and whoever that wasted chick he had at Edda's, because i guess "she likes it", Maybe the girls could tie him up, and slap his balls and stick dildos in him where the sun don't shine, maybe he will see it's not as much "fun" as he thinks it is giving that to women. 

Truly Think if someday that's hapens(the george,Nina)it will be combined by them all,seems to be that way sinse start.Its kinda calculist from them but the delivery it's almost always nice.

• Like 1

Nah, not my cup of tea if you will. What i would like to happen, since George likes to dish out pain to Serena, and whoever that wasted chick he had at Edda's, because i guess "she likes it", Maybe the girls could tie him up, and slap his balls and stick dildos in him where the sun don't shine, maybe he will see it's not as much "fun" as he thinks it is giving that to women. 

Why not,if he does it to the girls they have absoluty the same right to do it also.

• Like 1