Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

The CDC said "The green couch is a health hazard" no one should sit on it !!

I know who we should call to sort that out. :biggrin:

888.gif.53601e6ff71a7c4dc88ed35d769275cc.gif

• Like 4

• StnCld316 changed the title to Nina & Alan & Serena - Part #1
2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

At 18 year old you can buy a rifle or shotgun, at 21 year old you can buy a handgun, so in FLORIDA most people are armed

Dam,yes I know it but still it's kind "stressfull" so many people to have relative easy to get an weapon.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I agree. I'm not into it either. This place is a misogynist dream come true. It's only going to get worse I'm sure. BDSM is a trap and the more you do it, the more you need to do it to get the same high. George is already there. I know it because he loses his steam when he's not inflicting some punishment on the girl in some way. She may very love it too, but with him being her boss too it creates a greater sense of servitude. The idea that she is less and not his equal partner. If you enjoy that sort of relationship you just might have issues with women. The fact that a women is willing to go along with does mean the guy's feelings toward women are justified. Ask yourself this, "at what point am I not willing to enjoy seeing a submisive be humiliated?" Would you be cool if he tied her up and put her in the closet all day? Would that be exciting to you? What if he chains her to a chair and makes her bark like a dog and eat dog food? I could go on and on but the point is at what point will you yourself draw the line? 

Just do the homework, as I did a long time ago, when this was the peak
  and the top discussions in the forum here.

Check out the real essence of BDSM and especially the Master X Slave game

I repeat, the true essence, the purpose and not something treated in an amateur way or as a bridge to keep attention. Reality and not vhtv.

• Like 1