Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I completely agree. Is disrespectful and just plain gross. They need to prepare to the mess better. So, Ash you're the real deal here. What say you. Is that orgasmic pussy juice or pee coming out of her like that? 

And don't get me wrong, i love Serena, she needs to be more respectful of Nina

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

They already have more messages on the forum than Maria and Grisha, and Misty. Only Anna wins by the number of messages, but by the dynamics they are number 1.

And according to statistics they are (Nina, Serena, Edda) probably number 1 in recent days.:biggrin:

They should be number one, i don't think ive ever seen this much excitement on here!

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

And don't get me wrong, i love Serena, she needs to be more respectful of Nina

Yep! I'm not complaining about the fun part, I'm complaining about the clean up. If you know that you squirt like that then have some respect for other people and clean it up afterwords.

• Like 1

George,

Hopefully you are reading this:

Great choice of room for your latest performance with Serena. Nina's bedroom is equipped with one the best camera setup in VH franchise. 

The performance in that room can be captured in good detail and quality. 

We totally understand that you wanted to do some promotional performance in the free-cam area(s), but Nina's room is where premium members get the best experience.

Just to emphasis the impact,  Bree is another stellar performer but her great work is far under appreciated due to sloppy camera setup. She deserves your perfectionism in many ways ;)

1 minute ago, MajorVoyeur said:

George loves these Dom Games. Serena is a true submissive. :cool:

bandicam_2017-09-30_11-17-23-812.jpgbandicam_2017-09-30_11-17-35-343.jpg
bandicam_2017-09-30_11-17-50-703.jpg

I don't want to be a killjoy , but would she be playing these Dom games if he wasn't the manager, and maybe under threat to be tossed back out on the street if she doesn't? I mean no one believes Monica would have sucked Bill's dick if he wasnt the president, do they?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't want to be a killjoy , but would she be playing these Dom games if he wasn't the manager, and maybe under threat to be tossed back out on the street if she doesn't? I mean no one believes Monica would have sucked Bill's dick if he wasnt the president, do they?

I'm only speculating that Serena is a true submissive & enjoys these type of games. I do believe that alot of what George is doing is for the benefit of mugging it up for the Cams to increase views. That really doesn't matter to me because I enjoy the beauty of a naked woman. :biggrin: 

Looking at Serena's face during playtime, it's hard to imagine that she isn't having fun. :cool:

bandicam_2017-09-30_11-17-50-703.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1