Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 minute ago, nazrat said:

Alan parece que va a dormir en el sofá

Hey there! Welcome to the VH forums. It’s probably best to post in English. It’s a hassle I know, but it’s the best way for people to understand you here. Try using google translate and copy and paste your English comments in here. 

For quite a while Alan and Nina fucked like rabbits and no one cared. It wasn’t until Serena showed up that George realized what people want to see here and that is multiple sex partners in various scenarios. He made that happen and viola, mad money! So, clearly the model of success has been drawn. I’m curious to know how sustainable it is though. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nazrat said:

El traductor de ingles de un español es desastroso, y me temo Que de un español ingles Dębe Ser similar.

Intento buscar una solución

No problem, I have a translator app on Chrome that gives me the english version of what your say. Welcome to the Forum! :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

For quite a while Alan and Nina fucked like rabbits and no one cared. It wasn’t until Serena showed up that George realized what people want to see here and that is multiple sex partners in various scenarios. He made that happen and viola, mad money! So, clearly the model of success has been drawn. I’m curious to know how sustainable it is though. 

As I said I am pretty sure George has a plan and he's not yet finished with it. I agree some of it is scripted but the affection between him and Serena is real...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

It depends on the script, the mood, the action, ect.  :biggrin:

So we agree George’s places are not really real people in real homes in real time? That is, a plot is in play. I just want to know how for is VH wiliing to let it go? 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I said I am pretty sure George has a plan and he's not yet finished with it. I agree some of it is scripted but the affection between him and Serena is real...

Serena may think so, but George could give a fuck about her. For real! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

So we agree George’s places are not really real people in real homes in real time? That is, a plot is in play. I just want to know how for is VH wiliing to let it go? 

Amy3, I respect your opinion and right to make it known on the Forums. However, I'm not engaging in a conversation about this or that. Ok? 

• Like 2