Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Go back to this timeline and see that Alan has an arsenal of games available.
I do not remember seeing so many before. In a way this was already planned, if not for today, soon.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam11?timestamp=1505471151

To bad,expect always the best from this place,if they start playing card games and charade games it just become like others houses.Westerday looked like one of the best houses in VH..looking at it now..looks just the average VH house,with little games that lead to nothing.Totaly wasn't expecting this.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To bad,expect always the best from this place,if they start playing card games and charade games it just become like others houses.Westerday looked like one of the best houses in VH..looking at it now..looks just the average VH house,with little games that lead to nothing.Totaly wasn't expecting this.

I also did not expect the stage that hit the card game yesterday. What held me there was that Serena was already naked and so I understood a simple basic strip poker. but when I saw the "challenges" being fulfilled, they held me there for almost 3 hours.

We can surprise ourselves again, mainly, because these are the same (missing the brunette and the boy) who stepped back from the other time, also in the bedroom and in the bed. They may still be on their way, of course.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Not careful, but I saw no reason for so many attacks that I read above, so I entered the forum, soon after seeing what happened between Alan and Serena in bed with Nina in the bath.

Attacks. Point me to these attacks? Please

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Alan & serena just made this apt must see tv. Playing without nina is asking for trouble. Anything can happen.

Golfer, it's completely different from what we have here.
They are acting and behaving like a trio. No neuros or pre-defined rules. It's your husband and your best friend, with you being completely included in it.:biggrin:

Just now, thedbear said:

Golfer, it's completely different from what we have here.
They are acting and behaving like a trio. No neuros or pre-defined rules. It's your husband and your best friend, with you being completely included in it.:biggrin:

Except while they were ready to go at it with nina still in the tub. Bedroom at around 00:15. Check timeline.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Except while they were ready to go at it with nina still in the tub. Bedroom at around 00:15. Check timeline.

I came back and saw that they called for Nina and went after her in the tub. That she was busy with other activities and intentions. And I saw that they played, they kissed, but they did not follow the path without it.

Just now, thedbear said:

I came back and saw that they called for Nina and went after her in the tub. That she was busy with other activities and intentions. And I saw that they played, they kissed, but they did not follow the path without it.

As i said must see tv. We'll see what happens. I once had a situation like that & it turned ugly. Girls can be crazy.