Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't say that... can't you see the mood of the house is really great since serena arrived

I agree with the weather, but he could at least get this "picture" of a birrent child, whom we see there. Mama, I'm sick?:angry:

Fucking hell! It is exactly this, that all of us here are talking, pointing and watching over.

Alan can and should be better, and above that.:biggrin: the image next<--------< to it is all just what it needs to do.

For the love of God . Teddy bear or whatever, it's a bit too much, right?::)

And a little "gay", too.
:huh:

Just now, thedbear said:

I agree with the weather, but he could at least get this "picture" of a birrent child, whom we see there. Mama, I'm sick?:angry:

Fucking hell! It is exactly this, that all of us here are talking, pointing and watching over.

Alan can and should be better, and above that.:biggrin: the image next<--------< to it is all just what it needs to do.

For the love of God . Teddy bear or whatever, it's a bit too much, right?::)

And a little "gay", too.
:huh:

Yes... but only got sick after Nina and Serena arrived... until then he was ok walking through the house and watching/playing computer

But i'ts what i said before... he don't need to do nothing for the apartment, is just a poor child that knows will have to have sex with serena sooner or later...

Nina is the one that have all the work running up the things for the viewers ... serena, games, friends, social life....