Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

Hey Jabbath are either you or one of the others going to stick this in the archives.

As you said her English was very good and I would say Nina's English must be good too for they way she reacted to what Serena said, it would be nice if they tried a little more English. Da!

Will do 

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope not,but it's the second time and they did the same,seems they put an barrier to how far to go,in this case would like to see Serena with other person,An boyfriend or something.She deserves more than dildos and boob sucking.

Well, gentlemen, it's just something I do not know if you've noticed.
Serena's luggage is in Nina's room, but Serena has spent several nights sleeping outside.

By logical association, it is in the best hypothesis in the process of being involved with someone (man / woman).

We can later have new "surprises" in this way.
I just hope they really are compatible with the situation.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Just In said:

Haven't you read what I posted she is sick, you can't expect someone to carry on if they aren't well.

She seemed fine most of the,she arrived fine,couple hours ago they were cleaning the house etc.My opinion it's or the couple and her establish some limits or they are trying to make the threesome to happen later time.But everyone it's free to have their interpretation of things.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Well, gentlemen, it's just something I do not know if you've noticed.
Serena's luggage is in Nina's room, but Serena has spent several nights sleeping outside.

By logical association, it is in the best hypothesis in the process of being involved with someone (man / woman).

We can later have new "surprises" in this way.
I just hope they really are compatible with the situation.

Like i said before, serena was out for the weekend ... she (if i'm not wrong) only slept out the night of today (saturday-sunday)  ... If she went to family or slept with someone, don't know 
So she could have take some bags with her for the weekend or just a small part of it

image.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

She seemed fine most of the,she arrived fine,couple hours ago they were cleaning the house etc.My opinion it's or the couple and her establish some limits or they are trying to make the threesome to happen later time.But everyone it's free to have their interpretation of things.

Well I'm not going to call her a liar, the epic orgasm could be the reason for aching which was braught on by the flu.