Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

It is set for archives. Should be soon as soon as my dashboard is cleared.

Don't know if you will have time for everything,you have to post this then post all the orgie stuff going on in the gsddnothings,god lucky mate!:biggrin:.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

but it may be warm in that part of Russia. As I don't know what city they are in or near.

Me neither but with a different timezone i think it's more to asia side... a few days ago with serena already there they was complaining with cold and get the electric heater to the LR.. And normally even during the day they always take big coats to go out, so must be cold i think

But now she have pull the blankets

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They have electric heaters. 

I know, but it's not in the living room (at least from what image cam 2 and 3 shows 

and the house doesn't seem (what is really weird in russia) to have central heating through water pipes and radiators

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't know if you will have time for everything,you have to post this then post all the orgie stuff going on in the gsddnothings,god lucky mate!:biggrin:.

I'm exhausted just thinking about all the ana rock #5 & xgswhoever action. Dont know if i can handle it all.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Me neither but with a different timezone i think it's more to asia side... a few days ago with serena already there they was complaining with cold and get the electric heater to the LR.. And normally even during the day they always take big coats to go out, so must be cold i think

In cold areas fof Russia they usually have quite powerful heating. Russians in general heat the rooms quite warm inside. So its not so unusual. I believe her. Why should she lie to us? Makes no sense.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Somewhere in siberia.

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Of course all of us and our bodies have different reactions to diseases and not pretending to say that it was a lie... but normally when i get sick with flu, i will not sleep totally naked (in russia) - no electric heater there as usual and without any blankets

Ok everybody, Serena and Nina were lying.  They only live to lead you on and get you to click on their cams.  They have no intention of ever trying to make anyone in here happy and you should probably never click on their cams again.  They are doing their best to piss everyone in here off so VH will fire them and they can get an apartment they'll have to pay for on their own without work.  

Or maybe, just maybe, Serena did not feel good or perhaps, after that intense orgasm did not feel like doing anything else.  Now they know they exist solely to please everyone here at Cam Caps but I guess you'll just have to live with tonight being what it is.  Or you could cancel your subscription VH and not have any cams but the free ones to bitch about.. Shheeese people, get a fricking life  for God's sake!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I know, but it's not in the living room (at least from what image cam 2 and 3 shows 

and the house doesn't seem (what is really weird in russia) to have central heating through water pipes and radiators

Place looks quite new maybe floor heating system

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But yesterday when Nina & Alan returned from going out with the group Nina was sunbathing with the window open, I cant go that far back on timeline but maybe one of the others can i.e Jabbath or golfer.