Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Just now, golfer06 said:

I'm exhausted just thinking about all the ana rock #5 & xgswhoever action. Dont know if i can handle it all.

Hehe,must be tought to keeping update of two place as exciting and packed of action as the Ana rock and the dxddnothings.But hey..if someone can do it it's you golfer!In the nothing's the orgie started about 4hours ago and still rockinggg!:biggrin:.

4 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I'm not criticizing serena, but they did what I wanted to do, if she had sick she would not have an orgasm first

Really, my old lady had pneumonia one time and she climaxed and squirted all over the bed.  So I know better than that remark.. 

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Really, my old lady had pneumonia one time and she climaxed and squirted all over the bed.  So I know better than that remark.. 

That almost sounds like an exorcist moment, sorry for the poor joke.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

In cold areas fof Russia they usually have quite powerful heating. Russians in general heat the rooms quite warm inside. So its not so unusual. I believe her. Why should she lie to us? Makes no sense.

I can see that for example at A&A/D&B LR 

image.jpg

But not at nina/alan  house (and already saw at bedroom and living room the portable electric heater)

Bold:I also do.... but seems odd getting the pieces together just that... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, mic351 said:

I think Nina has a bad case of psoriasis.  My aunt had it and she acted and scratched just like Nina does.   

Don't say that... someone that said watch the house a lot .... said it's some allergic reaction and could be from soaps... because she arrived from clubbing last night scratching a lot... when i said that she does that for a long time time

Don't know if it psoriasis because she don't have 'scars' ... but i don't know well the disease.. only have a relative with psoriasis and she have a lot of scars in the skin because of it

Just now, mic351 said:

I do not understand this fury, I have no right to doubt? they did the same thing they did the other day and stopped at the same point, but for me and like, I'm not upset, he just has his strategist and I have the right to pen it

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Usually the sections between Alan and Nina are complete and very time consuming. I hope this has been the first part with a break for cigarette, water or energy replenishment.
:biggrin:

I hit the note, but I made a mistake at the executioners (or rather, I got it right too), Too bad.

It was one of the best, and perhaps the best performance of Nina with Alan, involving SM, which I was not apprehensive about the fact of safety or control over .Alan dominated everything with merit, to the test.

Simply perfect . Maybe next time we will be "invited. (S)" to be more participatory and active with them.

I expect ,
Goo

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

I do not understand this fury, I have no right to doubt? they did the same thing they did the other day and stopped at the same point, but for me and like, I'm not upset, he just has his strategist and I have the right to pen it

I was not mad at you.  I simply countered a point you were trying to make.  It's called having a conversation or debate.  In the immoratal words of the Baird:  "Methinks thou doest protest too much."

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't say that... someone that said watch the house a lot .... said it's some allergic reaction and could be from soaps... because she arrived from clubbing last night scratching a lot... when i said that she does that for a long time time

Don't know if it psoriasis because she don't have 'scars' ... but i don't know well the disease.. only have a relative with psoriasis and she have a lot of scars in the skin because of it

Well whatever it is. The more shes naked the less problem she has. Maybe its some kind of allergic reation to cotton or other stuff. 

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I was not mad at you.  I simply countered a point you were trying to make.  It's called having a conversation or debate.  In the immoratal words of the Baird:  "Methinks thou doest protest too much."

:biggrin:I overreact? just go to my profile to disprove your statement, but okay