Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

How come you didn't show the start of this where she attacks him first and throws him on the bed. This is what I call FAKE news.

I always thought you were a better person @golfer06. He never hit her and I don't have any idea what the argument was about. I can make some assumptions but I won't.

Let try and tell the whole story not just what makes one look bad for defending himself.  JMO

The entire thing will be in the archive. Also i think alan probably can handle himself. He has berated her before & i don't want everyone to be surprised if he hurts somebody. I think the 3some for us is a gr8 idea but these guys are young & there could be problems down the road. We'll see.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

The entire thing will be in the archive. Also i think alan probably can handle himself. He has berated her before & i don't want everyone to be surprised if he hurts somebody. I think the 3some for us is a gr8 idea but these guys are young & there could be problems down the road. We'll see.

I don't think the root of the problem is the threesome... Because he already show some bad behaves before serena arrives... But yes, the threesome could make the explosion be bigger

27 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Almost forgot. Stop trying to sound like moron trump if you expect to be considered credible.

You can call a lot of things but DON'T ever call me Trump. Your the one who put up half of the fight to make him look bad. This sounds like some Trump would do.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

You can call a lot of things but DON'T ever call me Trump. Your the one who put up half of the fight to make him look bad. This sounds like some Trump would do.

I do not see the other half, but this is bad, whatever happened before, nothing justifies this