Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

37 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I do not disagree with your remark and I equally support this.
The post I make above is my contribution so they can move in the right direction.

I really want to see success from the local and mainly these three. They do good chemistry and also in separate pairs. Just enjoy it better. Alan is the key and he must be conscience by the end of it. Serena is now part of this (a woman) and he must understand so. .

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam16/nina-alan-rd-3-nice-fuck-july-28

And of this Alan that I am missing. Attention, sensitive, affectionate and mainly completely sure of itself.

Nina and now Serena also need this return.
A popular proverb here in my country best defines it.

Whoever was king one day never loses his majesty.

There are other examples there and even better but I have chosen to grasp its first evolutionary steps.
Perhaps looking at the "mirror" passed in pauses at DOTA helps both to return to the right path.

my 2 cents (yes discount of the day) .hehehehe

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

bothered by the embarrassed way that Alan proceeded with Serena, I went back to do homework again, from this in more detailed research. Best moments (in evolution chronological and only as a scenario the bed.) Orientation to proceed equally. I saw this very interesting thing, which excited me, disturbed me, and disturbed me on alertness.

Actually, as I said, fuck 8/7 made them more intimate, safe and mainly aware of the sensations and signals of each other.

Alan demonstrates correct evolution and seduction, proper touches and command to act at the right time. Like an alpha male. (Which I charge here).

I also saw that Nina is responsible for 80% of this transformation, chemistry, tion and sexual "dance" in well-produced partnership. Whoever sets the right climate is her.

I believe this is missing between Alan and Serena. He really needs to pay more attention to her (just like he does with Nina) before getting his share. Serena is evidently Bi and Alan should exploit this in first action.
Lesb, the only penetration, are of fingers, with the correct intensity, suitable toys and mainly ergogenos touches and works of language, but mainly caresses and physical contacts.
First she "knocks" her like a woman and then raises her like a man.

Alan does this very well on Nina, when he wants it, and usually he always wants it.

See this example and compare. With Nina this is done and a muto more different and more efficient way to your goal. Less troubled,
bothered
maybe I admit it, Nina is really missing there to "orchestrate" these two
maybe I'll admit, Nina's missing it there.
To really "orchestrate" these two efficiently.

Idea better built in the right direction.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam12?timestamp=1505939460

whatever they are doing here it's working out ok. if alan fucks serena, fine. but they are not holding back to tease us as some others do. i'd rather see oral sex than intercourse where i can only see them humping each other & not seeing penetration. i do however believe that alan should definitely return the oral play to serena. that's half the fun for him. he doesn't hold back with nina! as for if they did a little hiding when george was there it doesn't bother me since they didn;t hide & then do nothing. they came back & had sex in full view. not like xgswhoever that goes off cam & then returns to do nothing. also i don't care if it is only alan during the day as it gives me a chance to catch up on other things. i don't really watch them eat or just sit around fully clothed no matter what time it is. at least when they are going to bed they usually have sex. it may be planned or not, i don't care. i found these sites looking for sex. this apt is doing what i want to see for the most part so i am not going to complain unless they stop doing the things that i want to see. cooking, cleaning, netsurfing, it's all fine as long as they also have sex. without the sex i don't care what they do. with out the sex i won't watch. it doesn't have to be 24/7 but it has to be there somewhere.

• Upvote 1

Just now, thedbear said:

First she "knocks" her like a woman and then raises her like a man.

Take down

.Incomfortable with this translator already.
It seems that I am directing to use violence there and it is exactly the opposite that I want to emphasize.

to take down Serena, as another woman would do (in climax and ecstasy) and then act like a man and bring her back to the clouds and the earth.

22 hours ago, nounou said:

This why i am confuse about the relation between nina and alen. After that pic alan enter and saw them in that position and he did nothink.

22 hours ago, Rhdem said:

just to remember him with Nina ... same tactics of approach and now i think (just beacuse she don't refuse his cuddling) maybe he fuck her too :angel:

Screenshot_1019.png

Only, again something to be overlooked here. Or they make themselves "forget".

First: Yes, the situation was unexpected for me. But, Nina, Alan and George, visibly touched by the drink. It was a party.

Before this they, Alan, and George (separated and also together) promoted in a simulated sexy dance of chair (lap dance) for NIna.
They had already done a strip poker together before on another date, to remember.

And while this was happening there with the 3, in the bedroom the bed was being broken by Edna and Joe .Wow (I want to reinforce).

As I said, unexpected and doing homework, I reviewed the entire timeline
From the moment they arrived to the moment of their departure. Mainly in the moments of partnership for the game of advinhações and clues that orbited all this.

Nothing more significant or equally suspicious I verified in these sequences (for all the cams there) even after the exit of all as it was the sex between Alan and NIna (for whom it pointed here that he was passive and not bothered with the situation)

Evidences ? Follow.

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam15/nina-alan-morning-suck-fuck-sept-3

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam11/nina-get-lap-dances-sept-3

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam15/n-a-guests-fuck-hard-sept-3

Edited by thedbear

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

whatever they are doing here it's working out ok. if alan fucks serena, fine. but they are not holding back to tease us as some others do. i'd rather see oral sex than intercourse where i can only see them humping each other & not seeing penetration. i do however believe that alan should definitely return the oral play to serena. that's half the fun for him. he doesn't hold back with nina! as for if they did a little hiding when george was there it doesn't bother me since they didn;t hide & then do nothing. they came back & had sex in full view. not like xgswhoever that goes off cam & then returns to do nothing. also i don't care if it is only alan during the day as it gives me a chance to catch up on other things. i don't really watch them eat or just sit around fully clothed no matter what time it is. at least when they are going to bed they usually have sex. it may be planned or not, i don't care. i found these sites looking for sex. this apt is doing what i want to see for the most part so i am not going to complain unless they stop doing the things that i want to see. cooking, cleaning, netsurfing, it's all fine as long as they also have sex. without the sex i don't care what they do. with out the sex i won't watch. it doesn't have to be 24/7 but it has to be there somewhere.

Completely agree.To see how good and active with few hidding this house is you just need to change to other houses like the Nothing's or Grisha and Maria and you imediatly give this place all the merits it deserves.By far it's an exemple on what any VH pace and residents should be and act.Their archive also it's an exemple how nice an qualitie it is.

• Like 1

And..the new house of George must be another great place for VH users have some fun watching.I don't care or even like the ideia of new houses from Jeka(basicaly because the last (horrible) ones he delivered)but an second house from this great manager..totaly want it.VH have already to many houses were nothing happens,a lot of users want another place like n&a&s.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Completely agree.To see how good and active with few hidding this house is you just need to change to other houses like the Nothing's or Grisha and Maria and you imediatly give this place all the merits it deserves.By far it's an exemple on what any VH pace and residents should be and act.Their archive also it's an exemple how nice an qualitie it is.

I prefer a house with no hiding spot at all than one with few. In some houses, participants use the toilet to spend some time (15 mn) without being seen. That's ok for me.

In this house, you hear sometimes people talking but you don't know where they are. That is not good. The best houses where you can follow people from cam to cam without losing them are: Lisa, Misty, Zoi &Tim and Anna & Alex. I would say Lisa's place is the best of the bests to follow someone.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And..the new house of George must be another great place for VH users have some fun watching.I don't care or even like the ideia of new houses from Jeka(basicaly because the last (horrible) ones he delivered)but an second house from this great manager..totaly want it.VH have already to many houses were nothing happens,a lot of users want another place like n&a&s.

Well! Thinking about this before and now reinforcing, if it is a place with 4 people (maybe 2 couples, men, women, or maybe women), what I can see and even anticipate is that it will be a direct and also effective competition for KPLP that has its (unfortunately) evolutionary rhythm or ARAJ, which has incoherent and inadequate internal limitations for the purpose in the project. Okay, come on, Jeka with JV, but reinforcement on historic, undisputed, "fire of straw" or used match stick.
Without sustainability.

If in this new location, one of the couples is Edna and Joe, we have already seen that "worrying" benefits will not be present.
On the other hand if they do not make the project, they can still be "invited" here, which we have already seen the situation will now be different. Edna we saw yesterday in no way equals Edna who was here a few days ago. . Now with Nina, Alan and Serena, they look different there.

Either way the expectations are good and promising for both. Who is already composing the project and for those who will still start to tread these paths starting from scratch (more with great and strong references of correct direction).

And Alan, please, whether in Nina's or Serena's (or both), at least get the bed to pack in the bed room for better impact. Add this detail of arrangement and organization to the of delivery bouquet, as well.
The girls when they arrive first will see the bed  tidy by  the door and then the flowers on the kitchen table.
You're the "face" of two women now (at least the site line suggests this) hehehehe.