Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope Serena returns today,I like to see the three in the house and to me it's more enjoyable to watch that way.

i hope too, she miss me, and i miss her glasses and intellectual expression :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

i hope too, she miss me, and i miss her glasses and intellectual expression :biggrin:

Well sorry to desapointed you but..she misses me more:biggrin:.Agree she,her glasses and that intellectual expression are an MUST.

On 27/07/2017 at 12:31 PM, golfer06 said:

Nina assiste ao jogo dos tronos, enquanto o estranho conserta as câmeras da sala de estar.

Capture_2017_07_27_11_24_54_842.png

Capture_2017_07_27_11_25_52_229.png

Capture_2017_07_27_11_26_12_959.png

Capture_2017_07_27_11_26_22_838.png

Capture_2017_07_27_11_26_27_670.png

Capture_2017_07_27_11_26_37_183.png

Just something to remember and emphasize into because precisely what most excited me about them there. Never again after some time have we seen NIna evolved with arts or any other activity. Just like Alan on his laptop;:cool:

We walked now from 27 to 2 months there. It would be good to resume some good practices.

Taking a tour of the memorial archives really did spark good expectations for these two or better now for these three.
And I also look forward to Serena's return. Analyzing she could have spent the night with Edna and Joe. It would make sense.

As for Alan and Serena, I hope it will not be long before we finally see three in a complete relationship. Alan with Serena (pounding her the same way he does with Nina, including her retribution in oral sex with her and I know he will detonate on this) and for my part the most awaited (I confess) of Nina with Serena. I really want to see these two girls there getting caught up in the way and with desire.

As for sex to 3, I know NIna there now, will guide this very well. As I said before, 80% of success is from your rsponsabi

So far we have only seen this in essays. For the 3.

Time to go to debut the main event.:biggrin:

By the way someone has already noticed the mark that Alan has on his neck.

Wow! Nina turned out to be a wild and sweet vampire .hehehehehe,
:biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just something to remember and emphasize into because precisely what most excited me about them there. Never again after some time have we seen NIna evolved with arts or any other activity. Just like Alan on his laptop;:cool:

We walked now from 27 to 2 months there. It would be good to resume some good practices.

Taking a tour of the memorial archives really did spark good expectations for these two or better now for these three.
And I also look forward to Serena's return. Analyzing she could have spent the night with Edna and Joe. It would make sense.

As for Alan and Serena, I hope it will not be long before we finally see three in a complete relationship. Alan with Serena (pounding her the same way he does with Nina, including her retribution in oral sex with her and I know he will detonate on this) and for my part the most awaited (I confess) of Nina with Serena. I really want to see these two girls there getting caught up in the way and with desire.

As for sex to 3, I know NIna there now, will guide this very well. As I said before, 80% of success is from your rsponsabi

So far we have only seen this in essays. For the 3.

Time to go to debut the main event.:biggrin:

By the way someone has already noticed the mark that Alan has on his neck.

Wow! Nina turned out to be a wild and sweet vampire .hehehehehe,

Wow, I'm getting good at predictions here, hehehehe.
:cool:

39 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Wow, I'm getting good at predictions here, hehehehe.

As for sex to 3, I know NIna there now, will guide this very well. As I said before, 80% of success in "unusual" things is your responsibility.

We have all the potential of Nina and Alan, but we have not seen even 10% of Serena's.

So far we have only seen this in essays. And nothing effectively and in fact routes to the 3.

Time to go to debut the main event.

let's go ahead

Edited by thedbear
  • Upvote 1

Just now, thedbear said:

As for sex to 3, I know NIna there now, will guide this very well. As I said before, 80% of success in "unnecessary" things is your responsibility.

We have all the potential of Nina and Alan, but we have not seen even 10% of Serena's.

So far we have only seen this in essays. And nothing effectively and in fact routes to the 3.

Time to go to debut the main event.

let's go ahead

I would go even further and say we didn't see not even 5% of Serena potential.Think it's obvious for everyone that she have something special that is appealing to see.

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Shiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, 

Speak low

Serena along with NIna, there will now push Alan up the hill
He's the one who has not figured it out yet, or has already, and that's why he's so defensive.

The days of "Mr, Badgers" are numbered. Not in the material sense, but in the psychological and representative sense there.