Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Some are saying that they having an lot of sexy it's bad,only agree partialy,they just seem to like a lot doing it hehe and we can watch it.For exemple Eric and Layla also have sex all the time and they also did it in their other house,at least Nina and Alan are fresh faces and not very old residents that we know they from top to bottom.

Just remember at what time and circumstances Eric and Layla were differences and concentrators of our attentions in various situations and when they began to fall under these conditions.

His passage through the "ice cave" was fatal and to this day (even in the complex) has not yet been fully recovered.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just remember at what time and circumstances Eric and Layla were differences and concentrators of our attentions in various situations and when they began to fall under these conditions.

His passage through the "ice cave" was fatal and to this day (even in the complex) has not yet been fully recovered.

Yes the ice cave was bad for them. That place was the worst ever on VH.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Does not seem to me they only do it for the cams

Agree,they Somethimes do it for the cams,but a lot of times that i seen it's totaly looks an natural thing.,they are young and enjoying the good things of life hehe

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

No, just me. I'm making an argument that they way they are behaving is a dead end. I speak for no one but myself.  

But I also understand you view regard this.Only sex and more in cams will become a little boring after some months in cams,but from what we seen from this couple and also the people in charge of the house think they will adapte and changes what it needs to be changed if in future things got worst.Truly have some confiance on this new people beyound this place,they started a lot better than almost any recent or even less recent projects.You just have to look at jeka place(the Sandra and serge place) to see things are a lot more nicer,better,and well tought in this Nina and Alan house.

51 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Agree,but to me it's more because i seen them so much time in VH that I just don't find appealing to watch them anymore.Laya it's very pretty and have Probrably the most amazing tits in VH but..already seen it all thousands times.Also think the large house doesn't help,for me at least that giant house that a lot of residents leave have ZERO soul or home feeling.

3 hours ago, groomy said:

If they do it - rating will collapse tomorrow. Natural - now do not stand a chance. Only if they already have their own subscriber base. For example Leora (but she has to work the camera). Or Mika and Layne.

Of the new apartments my opinion:

Sandra&Serge&Arthur - everything is bad (stats too by talking).

Zoi and Tim - they will find their fans. Not me. But they are cheerful, energetic and invite friends (which means - something new all the time).

Nina and Alan - in a week or two they will have statistics to fall. If they do not bring something new. Friends? Anal? Parties and shows? I dont know. While they are going to live as now.

Misty - I'm calm for her. Those conversations with Anna to be true. The main threat to her is another (new - they will be regularly:shy:) guy or swing friends who can do something bad (fight, violence, damage equipment).

Okay, examples and my considerations.
Leora> was the one who took me to RLc 5 years ago when she was more "intimate" and "uninhibited" with the "friend" we still see there occasionally even today.

And even today, even though I'm no longer an RLC subscriber, I still find time to go with their "fake and provoked" shows, but with a smile on my face from ear to ear, Wow. Also for the "plus" with your little guy. Now only for free cams of course.

Mika and Lyne> I do not need much comment. I hit the spot there and if there's anything else to hold me, there I do. Not at all when Natalie's there. Who feels uncomfortable there, it's me.

Sandra & Serge & Arthur-the day that I can understand what Arthur does there, I will take more companionship here.

Zoi and Tim - I'm one of those that captivated the attention and equally curious of how things will evolve there. Drawings on the promising horizon up to this moment, like the last few nights, we have already seen that we have. How they will work in solo or in group is my biggest curiosity of the moment. They are dynamic and fun, both.

Nina and Alan - just this> Sveta and Vlad. We do not get tired of them and I believe that here will not be different based on what we have at the moment.

And Misty, = planning, purpose, goal (two heads). The popular saying already completes the rest of the meaning.

And yes, worried about today's unexpected path, but Misty is at this very moment in audience with the best land-mine decking machine we have in VH.
And do not look now. See who gets on the field again? Hahahahaha!