Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Alan looks like he's 15 years old. Can't watch them just for that reason alone. Yeah, I know his got nice big dick! So what! Too creepy! 

Hehe naaa the dude have least must have 18 years,but indeed he kind looks younger.Right now(in my opinion)this is the best house in VH..they house it's nice with nice cams,they have sex in all sort of positions and places,almost never see them hidding cams,and they have an nice intense chemistry.Its because an place an de residents like this that i sign VH.

Dam..this two have an very intense relationship,now they are arguing again..hope things never go too far,right now it's the best house in VH,and Probrably one of the reasons it's because they are so intense.Hope for the best.Nina and Alan you already have lots of people that like to fallow you.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam..this two have an very intense relationship,now they are arguing again..hope things never go too far,right now it's the best house in VH,and Probrably one of the reasons it's because they are so intense.Hope for the best.Nina and Alan you already have lots of people that like to fallow you.

There was another couple that argued a lot and had a lot of sex. Passionate feelings :heart:

1 minute ago, Refur said:

There was another couple that argued a lot and had a lot of sex. Passionate feelings :heart:

I like them,just truly hope things never go too far.They have a lot of life in them for sure,if anyone want fallow an boring place and residents..then..this is NOT the place Hehe.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I like them,just truly hope things never go too far.They have a lot of life in them for sure,if anyone want fallow an boring place and residents..then..this is NOT the place Hehe.

Silvia was seldom as loud as Nina though

• Upvote 1

Wow, this is quite an argument, it reminds me of one of 2 things, me hollering at my man Guy when i'm in one of my crappy moods, or my Mom yelling at my brother when he was 15 when he cut school or came home after curfew. 

• Upvote 1

Love this Nina,she it's totaly confident in herself,we seen girls in VH that are insecure and let te dudes basicaly crush all the spirit of them,but not Nina,she looks an very confident woman,to me at least makes me like even more of her.

• Like 1