Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Masks, blah! Nothing sexy about that. I just assume they turn the cams off until they are well again. Not sexy, not hot, just icky! 

It's the right thing to do.. Here at CC we know + - what is happening... But probably the other 99,99% of VH don't know.. and gives a 'bad image' to the house thak kind of things

Perhaps they cannot afford to turn the cams off.  Who knows what their "Manager" is paying them.  Apparently, they are payed by "clicks" or views. Cameras turned off = no clicks or views and thus no income for that period.  Based upon that assumption, I click on the cams of this apartment a couple times an hour even if I don't watch.  I will surely support his house more than I would SXGD.

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Masks, blah! Nothing sexy about that. I just assume they turn the cams off until they are well again. Not sexy, not hot, just icky! 

• Like 1

On another note.  Has anyone besides me noticed how much more adult and kinder Alan seemed to be since Nina returned from wherever she went for those few days?  Maybe he's turned a bit of a new leaf.  Probably not but I'm will to acknowledge his somewhat newfound maturity towards the women in the house.

• Like 1

Just now, mic351 said:

On another note.  Has anyone besides me noticed how much more adult and kinder Alan seemed to be since Nina returned from wherever she went for those few days?  Maybe he's turned a bit of a new leaf.  Probably not but I'm will to acknowledge his somewhat newfound maturity towards the women in the house.

Yes and since Serena is sick he even improved more. Its really nice to watch how he cares for her. 

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Perhaps they cannot afford to turn the cams off.  Who knows what their "Manager" is paying them.  Apparently, they are payed by "clicks" or views. Cameras turned off = no clicks or views and thus no income for that period.  Based upon that assumption, I click on the cams of this apartment a couple times an hour even if I don't watch.  I will surely support his house more than I would SXGD.

It's VH that should stand up for that decision, because they are giving 'bad image' if they see a house full of masks

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Don't agree... the episode of the bed and then when she faint... was after her arrival.. 

1 minute ago, billycox said:

for me, there's nothing quite as exciting as people rolling around in a pile of rags like 3 hamsters, while wearing surgical masks. 

For me if it bothers me that much there are 14 other apartments to look at..

• Like 1

Interesting question on cutting the cams when people are sick: I think that should be left to them (the participants) When Lina was really sick Alex cut the cams several times which is okay. But when people dont wanna the stream cut why force them to do it? That would not be fair I think.