Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well George is great and Serena too :heart:

What a surprise,after the first time with that other guest i tought we had another blanket boy,well glad he isn't.He was giving bad image with the undercover thing,now it's ok.

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

Drama ahead going to get ugly!

Not seing why but dam it George houses aren't like some nice soap operas,it have everything,sex,some mistery,funny.Wouldnt mind an third house from him soon.VH needs more houses with activity,too dam Nothing's houses.

Hahaha wow George and Serena really fucked that couch up with all those stains. And of course the biggest stain is right there in the middle. 

It's rare that when you wait and wait patiently to finally see someone have sex after so long, that it's as hot as those two were last night. Like Jabbath said, that really might be the hottest sex ever seen on VH so far.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well! I asked a question here before, about this and how to add a 4 character there, without breaking the situation. "Satisfactory" response obtained.:dodgy:

But the question I asked in renewal now remains; We changed the line to Nina & Alan, Serena and things go the way they are, or we keep NIna & Alan & Serena and start behaving exactly with they suggest from the outset?Seeing clearly Nina & Serena, is already happening in fact.::)

And Serena & Alan?

We already have half a way in this. Shall we stop or let's go?:dodgy:

See that in principle George can not be there in full time nor Serena can not be leaving much.
We had in principle the illness of Serena that influenced the paralysis about this, but now everyone is already recovering. Only Alan is coming back for this.::)

Edited by thedbear

And if the option is to keep what is wanted on the line, here is my suggestion for it to have its first step, without risk of errors or surprises. Just success and pleasure.

An idea that occurred to me, seeing that mask coming and going through the apartment the last few days.

In detail and justification of planning,
Immobilize, Alan by the wrists flanked by the head of the bed, belly up and bandaged.:cool:

Serena and Nina, together and alternated would provoke him,:cool:

Provoke, is meant to be on track. Both oral sex in him and forcing him to do it in return in them.::)
Mount in your dick and so on (whatever can be done by position and immobilization)::)

Bandaged and immobilized by the hands, he can not react, just feel.:dodgy:
And blindfolded even if it identifies who is "harassing" him before it he can not be or it will not be possible to have a differentiated reaction for Nina and another for Serena.:dodgy:

At first I was a little cautious how "similar" to Nina he could proceed with Serena, but after what we saw of Serena with George, this caution falls to the ground.:angel:
Serena can handle your pace easily. She and NIna are identical in this.
 Both like (and very) hard-sex.:angel:

And Alan with no "bias" for uncontrolled aggression, he's good at it. Nina feels it on her skin. And in other places.:cool:

Serena can no longer shout "gentle and soft" .hehehehehe.
:biggrin:

58 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well! I asked a question here before, about this and how to add a 4 character there, without breaking the situation. "Satisfactory" response obtained.:dodgy:

But the question I asked in renewal now remains; We changed the line to Nina & Alan, Serena and things go the way they are, or we keep NIna & Alan & Serena and start behaving exactly with they suggest from the outset?Seeing clearly Nina & Serena, is already happening in fact.::)

And Serena & Alan?

We already have half a way in this. Shall we stop or let's go?:dodgy:

See that in principle George can not be there in full time nor Serena can not be leaving much.
We had in principle the illness of Serena that influenced the paralysis about this, but now everyone is already recovering. Only Alan is coming back for this.::)

Well Probrably it's better to forget te serena/Alan thing,their sessions were just dildo and some fingers,now George did what Alan didn't.One of the hottest moments I even seen in VH it's was by George/Serena..in that precise moment she start squirting like crazy,Probrably that in my top3 moments ever in VH.

• Like 1