Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well Probrably it's better to forget te serena/Alan thing,their sessions were just dildo and some fingers,now George did what Alan didn't.One of the hottest moments I even seen in VH it's was by George/Serena..in that precise moment she start squirting like crazy,Probrably that in my top3 moments ever in VH.

Well, as for squirting, Alan did this with Nina (and more than once) and Nina with Serena (Alan together).
Just like they both did with Edda last night.

The point as I said before was that we still did not have 10% of Serena and her ability. And now we have the 100%.
That we did not have a more complete situation between Nina and Serena.And now we also have it

And the icing on the cake, which George had not pique for the cam. Remember the general choir here?

Then everything we found, before it did not give or was not possible, came to earth.

Why then still keep finger firm, that this is not possible? Still ?

Reinforcement, we have a line of identification of this well defined place and the circumstances immediately after this modification were compromised.

Only now do they return to favorable horizons for de facto routes.

Do you disagree yet?

And just for reinforcement, that game of chess between Alan and George, in the surrounding circumstances brought me more answers to some of my personal questions than I had expected.

Well I'll be dipped in dog doo-doo!  I just got back to my computer and I guess I was either wrong or George reads CC or both..  In any event I still think he's a cock hound with no honor but at least for now he's not a "blanket boy" cock hound with no honor.:biggrin:

10 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Well I'll be dipped in dog doo-doo!  I just got back to my computer and I guess I was either wrong or George reads CC or both..  In any event I still think he's a cock hound with no honor but at least for now he's not a "blanket boy" cock hound with no honor.:biggrin:

both!
:biggrin: