Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

He did that at the old apartment once and a while later Candy got up and left while he was asleep.  I didn't see her again for about 2-months; during the Ashley and Dean time.  I like her and it's too bad she came back to his disgusting ass.

I only remember her once in old apartment of A&A when she was in trio with Alex and Dean  - After ashley (Bree and Drew was also there that night) 
So the time during ashley i guess was normal she don't appear in the house.. because dean was in some kind of relation. 

1 hour ago, MajorVoyeur said:

This look says it all. Immature & not yet ready for adulting. 

bandicam_2017-09-05_12-14-32-828.jpg

And exactly from this look and behavior that I am referring to, his (and only, his) behavior which must be revised and corrected.
There are times when he becomes "too much", incovenient and reactive to understand the need to retreat.

He can and does have NIna's attention, without having to "appeal" to it.

1 hour ago, MajorVoyeur said:

They're rough housing has turned nasty. Not sure exactly what's up with this couple. :angry:

bandicam_2017-09-05_12-07-42-265.jpg

Situations and examples like this image above, suggests (and this is not the first time I see this action, online and of line) should be avoided.

Even at a level of play and "consensual". No reason for this "demonstration" of "domination" and "subjugation".

Unless this is a pattern in domestic and marriage behavior in Russian citizens.

Wow you guys are really looking for something to bitch about. If this was reverse and Nina was trying to fuck Alan while he was a sleep you would all think it was great. Haven't any of you tried to wake up your wife/girlfriend with sex. She said no and he stopped. Also they were just fooling around on the couch she really didn't feel threaten by him. Both these cases are far from assault much less rape. You guys need something different to bitch about. JMO

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Situations and examples like this image above, suggests (and this is not the first time I see this action, online and of line) should be avoided.

Even at a level of play and "consensual". No reason for this "demonstration" of "domination" and "subjugation".

Unless this is a pattern in domestic and marriage behavior in Russian citizens.

Seeing this it looks like BDSM. So when they are both into it why not? Later I saw Nina putting a collar on Alan.

• Like 1