Misty Part #1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

any ideas on what she should do?

If she's turning down some guys now after they show up tells me these aren't people she's familier with, at least not all of them.  I guess she thinks if she gets them over and they see her, they won't care about the cams, she needs to find single men who don't have wives and girlfriends who could catch them on video.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If she's turning down some guys now after they show up tells me these aren't people she's familier with, at least not all of them.  I guess she thinks if she gets them over and they see her, they won't care about the cams, she needs to find single men who don't have wives and girlfriends who could catch them on video.

I'm not so sure a single guy with a small dick will show up though. And as we all know, all men are not Rambo. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

She's in a community of swingers and such, I think. So, while she may not personally know all of them, they probably are not total strangers like in the Craigslist sense. But still, it does appear that she is putting herself out there for this community at large. Very foolish and very risky behavior if you ask me. Condoms do fail and sometimes without either person knowing it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

She's in a community of swingers and such, I think. So, while she may not personally know all of them, they probably are not total strangers like in the Craigslist sense. But still, it does appear that she is putting herself out there for this community at large. Very foolish and very risky behavior if you ask me. Condoms do fail and sometimes without either person knowing it. 

Hi Amy, hows everything? Why doesn't she tell these dopes that they will be on cam if they come over? And her getting paid for being on cam and this lifestyle are a match made in heavan i guess for somepeople. I'm sure there are some real freaks out there that without cams might try stuff with her that she doesn't want. Are all these guys using condoms. Some of these guys are giving her oral, one of them after she had been with 3 guys in the previous 24 hours. Blaaaaghh!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Amy, hows everything? Why doesn't she tell these dopes that they will be on cam if they come over? And her getting paid for being on cam and this lifestyle are a match made in heavan i guess for somepeople. I'm sure there are some real freaks out there that without cams might try stuff with her that she doesn't want. Are all these guys using condoms. Some of these guys are giving her oral, one of them after she had been with 3 guys in the previous 24 hours. Blaaaaghh!!

I wouldn't do oral unless she's my girlfriend or wife !!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol Misty gets some from the burglar guy from CasaHot :biggrin:

BurglarMisty1.JPG

And is not that our subject of masks was considered?
Will we have Misty now being "Robbed" and "Stumbled" every night over there now? LOL:dodgy:

• Like 1