Misty Part #1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I REALLY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT SMOOTH LISA IS MORE CONCERNED TO BE DIGITING ON THE CEL THAN SIMPLY GOING TO TEA THE DOOR AND TRANQUIL.
:cry:

The guys left and fact but the door is still without a key. You can be more inattentive than this. Just the two of them and one out of combat?

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yeah, tell me that doesn't happen all over the world....

Of course. But fortunately it happens very rarely compared to good and normal guys. You only think it happens so often because this cases got into the news. Fortunately rape and murder are still the very exception. Happens in one of 100.000 cases maybe. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Whose wallet was it? For me it looked the guy on the phone organizing transportation and the other guy looking in his wallet how many money left for maye a taxi

Was this before or after Lisa left? If before, then it would probably be Lisa telling the guy to find Misty's wallet to pay for the water.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Whose wallet was it? For me it looked the guy on the phone organizing transportation and the other guy looking in his wallet how many money left for maye a taxi

Yes ! Exactly what I'm talking about here.
:confused:

4 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Was this before or after Lisa left? If before, then it would probably be Lisa telling the guy to find Misty's wallet to pay for the water.

After ! From the guy start to assault the refrigerator and check the pockets of the coats there ..