Misty Part #1

I see that in any voyeur site, if you open an apartment with that girls, it still generates some nice comment by some member who quickly forget what the word RESPECT

I hope they are not marrying and have no child seen the image they have of the woman

poor world 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I see that in any voyeur site, if you open an apartment with that girls, it still generates some nice comment by some member who quickly forget what the word RESPECT

I hope they are not marrying and have no child seen the image they have of the woman

poor world 

Moos54 is that a question that you're asking ?? or an opinion !!

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It is a state of facts
What do you not understand in my remarks? Why do you think that I ask a question

Well growing up. i noticed that people have different opinions & we shouldn't pick on  members with a different view

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Well growing up. i noticed that people have different opinions & we shouldn't pick on  members with a different view

yes but insult a woman by the word WHORE isn't a really opinion in my view and it's a little disrespectful toward women 

but if you like other men called your wife and your daugther with this word (Still this one is rather soft), It is only you that it concerns

After that is learned from the youngest age and this is called EDUCATION

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

poor world 

I can see both point of view,

Your view is any members that thinks negative of Misty, your quote is below:

"I hope they are not marrying and have no child seen the image they have of the woman

poor world"

While other members could say {I hope they don't marry a woman like Misty & have her raise their children or else it'll be a poor world}

Again I see both sides of the coin, I like seeing Misty having sex, those guys aren't making love to her, they aren't respecting her & treating her as a girlfriend or wife

I wouldn't want my Mom or sister to be like Misty either.

From what we've seen, those men that Misty been having sex with haven't given her respect or treated her like a lady

9 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I can see both point of view,

Your view is any members that thinks negative of Misty, your quote is below:

"I hope they are not marrying and have no child seen the image they have of the woman

poor world"

While other members could say {I hope they don't marry a woman like Misty & have her raise their children or else it'll be a poor world}

Again I see both sides of the coin, I like seeing Misty having sex, those guys aren't making love to her, they aren't respecting her & treating her as a girlfriend or wife

I wouldn't want my Mom or sister to be like Misty either.

From what we've seen, those men that Misty been having sex with haven't given her respect or treated her like a lady

Yes I understand, for what happens to Misty, we can do nothing, if she likes to have relationships like this, it's her that it concerns
For my part, I am not a big fan either of this kind of behavior, but it does no harm to anyone, quite the contrary :biggrin:

By cons, one can act on what it passes on this forum, one can not love things without insulting or denigrating
This is what irritates me most

My previous comment was not to defend Misty more than another woman but to defend the image of the Woman

She is young and single, why she would not have the right to enjoy it like all people her age

I saw this argument in the forum yesterday and I completely agree
If this apartment had been the apartment of a young single man who brings back his conquest of an evening every night, are you really thinking that he would have the same label as the one we try to put on Misty, Where, on the contrary, everyone will call him GOD

think about this 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, mib82 said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm15/cam14 

Really???? For God sake is it so difficult not install the cam behind these f***** tents???? 

There's a good place. With the curtain they will think of something. Obviously - that the curtain accidentally closed the camera (Lisa probably did not notice or does not know).

On the cameras, by the way, Misty's all good - minimum of dead zones, good angles. If they are regular parties to be in the Loggia - there would be a good one more camera. And maybe the third in the bedroom - but I understand, there's no good place.

• Like 2