Misty Part #1

1 minute ago, pahman said:

No, they weren't in the bathroom because there was no light there. i checked more than once.

Yes, me too ! They were in the hallway, but even with the bathroom door closed the sound was loud and so they were not telling "jokes". It was exactly this that alerted me and made me worried. I was just quieter when Lisa walked into the bathroom.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes, me too ! They were in the hallway, but even with the bathroom door closed the sound was loud and so they were not telling "jokes". It was exactly this that alerted me and made me worried. I was just quieter when Lisa walked into the bathroom.

Just for reinforcement. I was following the events online (real time) and not in delay (timeline). There was no way to know what would happen ahead as the timeline helps us.

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

That's true.

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Lisa has smiled and laugh more with Misty then she ever did at James house, it's nice to see her having fun  :cool:

Lisa up to this point is total surprise at all.
More relaxed, freer, busier and more organized (she cleaned the whole place at the end, before retiring). It was the only moment I could not compare to Ashley.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just for reinforcement. I was following the events online (real time) and not in delay (timeline). There was no way to know what would happen ahead as the timeline helps us.

Me too! It was dark and the guys weren't sober.

45 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

yes cam 3 in living room is clear too

48 minutes ago, pahman said:

Yes

This is exactly the point (security) and the points (online monitoring) that I am trying to observe here.
Nothing happened is fact. But seeing this in the online moment and the circumstance that enveloped them we could not rest there.