Misty Part #1

26 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Misty has returned but I see that A and A still offline so may be one or two bits of fine tuning needed before revealing the new apartment to us. We will have to be patient.

I made a mistake. Green Pack - which means she went sunbathing.

Just last night - Alex called Misty and invited her to a new apartment. They agreed to go there in the morning.

103658.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, groomy said:
27 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Misty has returned but I see that A and A still offline so may be one or two bits of fine tuning needed before revealing the new apartment to us. We will have to be patient.

I made a mistake. Green Pack - which means she went sunbathing.

Just last night - Alex called Misty and invited her to a new apartment. They agreed to go there in the morning.

Thanks again Groomy

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Unless i counted wrong 6 sessions with 4 under covers? Wtf ! 

Last Night - 2 sessions misty ( mostly undercover ) She got fucked good in the morning session for 50 mins, all undercover.

3 sessions for Lisa ( 2 short sessions in LR + one 20 min undercover session in BR this morning )

I don't think I missed any.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, thedbear said:

Look at best moments files.
Lewis is not weak in bed. The circumstances here were not appropriate for either of them.

better:cool:

8 hours ago, thedbear said:

I agree! She needs experience with experienced people who need to be with her. Anna and Alex and their friends are the "teachers" ideas. If we join Terry in this then, the class will be complete.
:biggrin:

I think my point of view above has now been proven, right?
:biggrin:

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Terminando a rodada dois com uma boa bisturi:

LisaGuy2Sex3.JPG

LisaGuy2Sex2.JPG

LisaGuy2Sex1.JPG

You forgot to point out that Lewis there was already cumm, so she just completed the local cleanup. Whoever is this gesture like Amy, this was her biggest cue.
:cool:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

You forgot to point out that Lewis there was already cumm, so she just completed the local cleanup. Whoever is this gesture like Amy, this was her biggest cue.
:cool:

Seems Lewis is not that bad. He was very nice to both ladies last night.