Misty Part #1

James might surprise you all. A single James and a single Lisa sharing a bigger apartment with their own space could be very interesting.

Before he was in a relationship, now he's single he could be bringing home a different girl every night. Just give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, stanley said:

James might surprise you all. A single James and a single Lisa sharing a bigger apartment with their own space could be very interesting.

Before he was in a relationship, now he's single he could be bringing home a different girl every night. Just give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Only imagine James doing what he usualy do..watching and playing on pc,and Lisa showed the best side in just few days with Misty than weeks with James..só think the house will be worst.

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Hey Jabbath!  If James stays tonight, ya think Misty will entertain guests at her place or do you think she'll go out?  I'm betting she'll go out, and you?

Ummm must polish my glass sphere first to predict that :biggrin: My guess is Lisa will come over. Or Misty will take James for herself. :angel:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ummm must polish my glass sphere first to predict that :biggrin: My guess is Lisa will come over. Or Misty will take James for herself. :angel:

Misty and James???!!!!  Now that I cannot see.  While Lisa may come over, I do believe Misty is not the least bit attracted to James.  We'll see, I could be wrong, I really hope I'm not...:sick:

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well Lisa and Anna have gone out, so could be on the way over.  Don't know if they have arrived at Misty's because I switched over to other apartments when James started all his favorite loud music, just in case he started shouting along.

Just now, mic351 said:

Misty and James???!!!!  Now that I cannot see.  While Lisa may come over, I do believe Misty is not the least bit attracted to James.  We'll see, I could be wrong, I really hope I'm not...:sick:

Highly unlikely but would be quite funny :biggrin:. Maybe James and Lisa in LR and Misty and guy in BR?