Misty Part #1

9 hours ago, thedbear said:

As for Nina and Alan, I do not see how they can have low official rank since they are the only ones who keep their actions regular and daily. I agree, however, as you have already noted before that the lack of diversification does not help them to go further. So far we do not have a single one here to follow.

For Misty, the only one I point out is that we have not yet had {diversification.]

The last attempt at something bolder (MMF) and maybe even MMFF failed because Misty was the one who failed to drink too much.

According to Nina and Alan - they have poor ratings (they talk about it). Only to fuck is not enough - to have a stably normal rating. I already forgot their name. These are the participants with the photo. Also fucked 3-4 times a day. And they were expelled. And in general - you can look at the topic Nina&Alan. There 1,5 pages for a week basically with screenshots from golfer06.

About Misty. She has the greatest opportunities. She has best limits. Now only she (for Anna slows down for an obvious reason) - is ready for much and will do it with pleasure. Of those we know, only Terry is more crazy.

About MMF, MMFF, a girl and others. It's Complicated. And alcohol is just one of the factors. In short, she is still looking for the right people.

About this guy. He does not fit in the project. And it's not about the blankets. Misty can be comfortable, interesting, fun with him. But he does not give a show, does not support interest, is bored in bed (and again I'm not talking about blankets). But can she afford it? Of course! She has excellent statistics. However, if he becomes a regular guy - it will be bad for us and for her... The guy who left in the afternoon is more suited.

About blankets - I'm loyal to this, in those cases. When it's done by accident. Or when it's done for the first time (i understand cameras, stress, personal upbringing). When they hide under the blankets on an ongoing basis - it's bad. I hope I have expressed my position exactly.

1342.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

According to Nina and Alan - they have poor ratings (they talk about it). Only to fuck is not enough - to have a stably normal rating. I already forgot their name. These are the participants with the photo. Also fucked 3-4 times a day. And they were expelled. And in general - you can look at the topic Nina&Alan. There 1,5 pages for a week basically with screenshots from golfer06.

About Misty. She has the greatest opportunities. She has best limits. Now only she (for Anna slows down for an obvious reason) - is ready for much and will do it with pleasure. Of those we know, only Terry is more crazy.

About MMF, MMFF, a girl and others. It's Complicated. And alcohol is just one of the factors. In short, she is still looking for the right people.

About this guy. He does not fit in the project. And it's not about the blankets. Misty can be comfortable, interesting, fun with him. But he does not give a show, does not support interest, is bored in bed (and again I'm not talking about blankets). But can she afford it? Of course! She has excellent statistics. However, if he becomes a regular guy - it will be bad for us and for her... The guy who left in the afternoon is more suited.

About blankets - I'm loyal to this, in those cases. When it's done by accident. Or when it's done for the first time (i understand cameras, stress, personal upbringing). When they hide under the blankets on an ongoing basis - it's bad. I hope I have expressed my position exactly.

1342.jpg  0   261.94 kB

Thanks for your opinion. About Nina and Alan. One problem I see is they are too much time in the bedroom lately. When they joined they were more active in the whole place. And yes they need some friends to interact with and have fun. 

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Dina - Rob