Misty Part #1

Another evening which was a bust. In short I think it goes:
Arrange for 2 guys to come to Misty's apartment. One doesn't seem too bad to start with, the other (it turns out) is a bit of a jerk, constantly addressing and gesturing to the cameras and later accidentally moving one in Lisa's apartment which she immediately put back (good girl). Drink and later food (provided and possibly paid for by the girls it seems) leaves Misty passed out in the shower room. Lisa tends to her and gets her to bed, checking on her periodically. Lisa now has two guys to deal with (we've been here before I believe). Feeds and entertains them for a while, folds the bed out. Playing 'Heads Up' on the phone was inspired to pass some time. Don't know if it was on Lisa's phone or one of the guys, but it is a useful icebreaker at times. Get a copy if you don't have it. Lisa (mostly) tidies the food and drink debris in Misty's apartment (again, been here before). They split up, glasses guy (been waving Mr Pink around for a while) joins the comatose Misty in bed, accidentally covering the window camera when he closes the curtains, whilst the jerk goes back to Lisa's, where he is still obsessed with the cameras. Coffee, cigarette and eventually to bed, each gives the other a back massage and they go to sleep. Will no doubt re-surface during the afternoon. I won't bother with the few screen caps I took.

p.s. and why do guests go through other peoples stuff when in their apartments. This is not the first time I have seen it. That said, theft should not be an issue given that the whole place is covered in cameras recording everything.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Another evening which was a bust. In short I think it goes:
Arrange for 2 guys to come to Misty's apartment. One doesn't seem too bad to start with, the other (it turns out) is a bit of a jerk, constantly addressing and gesturing to the cameras and later moving one in Lisa's apartment which she immediately put back (good girl). Drink and later food (provided and possibly paid for by the girls it seems) leaves Misty passed out in the shower room. Lisa tends to her and gets her to bed, checking on her periodically. Lisa now has two guys to deal with (we've been here before I believe). Feeds and entertains them for a while, folds the bed out. Playing 'Heads Up' on the phone was inspired to pass some time. Don't know if it was on Lisa's phone or one of the guys, but it is a useful icebreaker at times. Get a copy if you don't have it. Lisa (mostly) tidies the food and drink debris in Misty's apartment (again, been here before). They split up, glasses guy (been waving Mr Pink around for a while) joins the comatose Misty in bed, covering the window camera when he closes the curtains, whilst the jerk goes back to Lisa's, where he is still obsessed with the cameras. Coffee, cigarette and eventually to bed, each gives the other a back massage and they go to sleep. Will no doubt re-surface during the afternoon. I won't bother with the few screen caps I took.

p.s. and why do guests go through other peoples stuff when in their apartments. This is not the first time I have seen it. That said, theft should not be an issue given that the whole place is covered in cameras recording everything.

I dont think the guy was moving the cam in Lisa's on purpose I think he was trying to close the curtains and started to nudge it, but it was a good spot by Lisa :biggrin:, and the other guy closed the curtains in Misty's room not knowing about the camera. :sad:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Just In said:

I dont think the guy was moving the cam in Lisa's on purpose I think he was trying to close the curtains and started to nudge it, but it was a good spot by Lisa :biggrin:, and the other guy closed the curtains in Misty's room not knowing about the camera. :sad:

I've edited my post to include 'accidentally'

8 hours ago, mic351 said:

Yep!

Good ! As prophesied and unfortunately accomplished, if Misty had not (again, I emphasize), lost the pace of things, we could leave ,finally  the "virginity" more than unacceptable for this apartment and its purpose for inclusion. Now we are even closer of 2 months in this impasse.

For Lisa m would be his baptism, also expected.

Of course remembering that she will still do 2 weeks next Wednesday. The credit in her and her still remains.

For Misty, as soon as she wakes up, the second guy is already there beside her and possibly will have the consolation prize. Perhaps the same may happen to Lisa who is also accompanied.

But the main idea, or that we understand to have been drawn by follow-up hours, was again lost and for the same reason and situation of the previous one.

low control of consumed alcoholic drinks.

Please Ana and Aex, include coconut water for Misty on the next try. Just coconut water.

my two cents :cool:

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

bottom line is that misty's bad nights are too many. we need to see more good nights. but we'll probably see more blanketboy instead.

Capture_2017_09_10_07_51_02_483.png

Capture_2017_09_10_07_51_39_607.png

We need to, yes, it's from Cam 8 in Misty's apartment as effective and efficient shield for these kids blankets that are already infesting the place.:cool:

9 hours ago, bellanofretete said:

image.png

Misty seems to be getting along with one guy. Lisa and the other dont even look at each other

The question here is how Lisa will feel safe the rum fuck blindfolded if her "mentor" is the most unreliable for this purpose?

At the point in the photo above, we see that everything was heading in the right direction if Misty had not taken the wrong turn again.

The funny thing is that she only does this when accompanied. Alone, does not happen.::)