Misty Part #1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lisa and the other guy just arrived at Mistys. Hope Lisa will tell Misty what happened...

well the conversation seemed to start with Misty pointing out where she had been ill :sick:

Misty359.jpg

Then a secret not to be repeated or shared

Misty402.jpg

then all together for something to eat but perhaps if Misty got dressed then glasses guy might take the hint

Misty403.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bellanofretete said:

I think it's normal to be curious about the phone. Maybe the night table's drawer to see is something kinky there... but snooping around on ALL the cabinets and her stuff. That's just wrong man

I almost bet that misty will not give so much importance, than here in cc:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

pessoal, você esqueceu estas :biggrin:

Screenshot_715.pngScreenshot_716.pngScreenshot_717.pngScreenshot_718.pngScreenshot_719.pngScreenshot_720.pngScreenshot_721.pngScreenshot_722.pngScreenshot_723.png

She just forgot to mention that during all this, Misty was dying on the bathroom floor and Lisa smoked with her friend on the porch and with the doors closed.

Sorry guys, but I will not blame those who do not have it and leave out who was the sole responsible person who allowed all this to happen.

My opinion . Just mine.
Only I remember: This is the second time that the same (exactly the same) situation occurs.

The first case they forgot was on the first day practically that Lisa was present there. In the same place.

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

9pm and the guys are still there. Lisa changed her clothes and left.
Are we going for a second attempt to make the thing go?

Lisa, if there's any more drinks, please,  only water for Misty:angel:

Looks like both girls going out leaving the boys there alone :huh: It would be interesting for someone to listen in to their conversation once on their own.

I'm sorry but sending a ticket to bother management about someone looking in the closets is foolish. We've already established that both Misty and Lisa read the forums. If they don't care, then stop making a big deal out of something so trivial. 

6 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Looks like both girls going out leaving the boys there alone :huh: It would be interesting for someone to listen in to their conversation once on their own.

As the defense here has not made an agreement with the prosecution, then it is quiet.

But are supporters of the prosecution now manifesting themselves in the face of the events we are seeing?

Do you still support it?:cool:

2 hours ago, groomy said:

No. When Misty is alone, she's much more cautious. And she does not get drunk. When she is with Lisa - she quickly gets drunk and dies.

That's true. She knows that Lisa is there to take care of her. So, when she's alone she drinks for one and with Lisa, she drinks for two. The solution Misty? Always drink for one.

• Like 1