Misty Part #1

30 minutes ago, groomy said:

Old (the last guy). Misty recover after Alcoparty now. They better not party with Lisa. Misty does not control and quickly gets drunk.

I think Lisa did pretty well yesterday. I've never seen her like that. She was interested , was entertaining the guys when Misty wasn't there and she was drinking more than anyone. 

13 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Whilst Misty is in the shower this creep has been going through the cupboards again. I'm :angry:.  Took something out of the bottom of the one in LR but put it back. Perhaps they need a lockable cabinet somewhere in the apartment for anything significant.

Snoop01.jpg

Snoop02.jpg

Snoop03.jpg

Snoop04.jpg

Snoop05.jpg

Snoop06.jpg

Snoop07.jpg

If Misty doesn't see these it may be worth while posting in Lisa's as well because we know she does check.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, pahman said:

I think Lisa did pretty well yesterday. I've never seen her like that. She was interested, was entertaining the guys when Misty wasn't there and she was drinking more than anyone. 

No. When Misty is alone, she's much more cautious. And she does not get drunk. When she is with Lisa - she quickly gets drunk and dies.

11 minutes ago, Just In said:

If Misty doesn't see these it may be worth while posting in Lisa's as well because we know she does check.

Misty reads the forum. Almost all of the current participants read topics. Only in a large compound - the forum was a secret first 1,5 months. And this is security. When a lot of people. Especially someone leaves the project. That is possible quarrels. Indecent pictures in social networks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

No. When Misty is alone, she's much more cautious. And she does not get drunk. When she is with Lisa - she quickly gets drunk and dies.

Misty reads the forum. Almost all of the current participants read topics. Only in a large compound - the forum was a secret first 1,5 months. And this is security. When a lot of people. Especially someone leaves the project. That is possible quarrels. Indecent pictures in social networks.

I wasn't sure that Misty read CC that's why I said.