Misty Part #1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

1 question. if misty can find a guy like this so quickly why is she wasting so much time with the loser types that spent the weekend?

Capture_2017_09_11_08_35_43_180.png

Capture_2017_09_11_08_37_15_139.png

Capture_2017_09_11_08_37_56_279.png

I'm thinking that she was trying to help Lisa and be there for her, it's good when both look after each other like this.:cool:

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

1 question. if misty can find a guy like this so quickly why is she wasting so much time with the loser types that spent the weekend?

It's simple - this guy is just for fuck.

Those guys are for fun, Alcoparty with Lisa.

But Misty does not always find a good guy for sex. Failures happen.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i guess there won't be a round 2?

He needs go to work or something like that.

• Like 1

Just now, groomy said:

It's simple - this guy is just for fuck.

Those guys are for fun, Alcoparty with Lisa.

But Misty does not always find a good guy for sex. Failures happen.

He needs go to work or something like that.

too bad. hope he visits again soon! and those other guys didn't look like they were much fun at all.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

too bad. hope he visits again soon! and those other guys didn't look like they were much fun at all.

Lisa picked up those guys. Rather, she showed Misty in a dating service - Misty approved/rejected guys. They communicated with several groups. As a result, until the arrival - brought those guys.

Time out. I.m a little slow and therefore a little lost. Who is this new guy? Where did he come from? Did they know each other before? Have we seen him before? Did she just order him up like pizza delivery? Is he from Studs R Us? How did he happen to be there at just the right time in the middle of the night?

Maybe I have to tune in more. Or maybe I;m just getting old. Or out of it. Or all of the above.

If Misty has no emotional attachment to any of these guys that she fucks I don't know why she doesn't try to pass some of the better ones off to Lisa. Lisa is clearly inept when it comes to being social, evident by how she spends most of her time on her phone around guests and how she hangs around Misty rather than engaging in anyone else around her... and her sexual nature leaves much to be desired. Misty can help on both fronts if she introduces her to the more successful male friends she has.

Lisa is a lot like Anita from VV. Anita clearly had a sexual side but she had no clue how to be engaging, flirt, or be social without the aid of another person. I see Lisa the same way.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

Lisa picked up those guys. Rather, she showed Misty in a dating service - Misty approved/rejected guys. They communicated with several groups. As a result, until the arrival - brought those guys.

did misty allready know this guy?

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If Misty has no emotional attachment to any of these guys that she fucks I don't know why she doesn't try to pass some of the better ones off to Lisa. Lisa is clearly inept when it comes to being social, evident by how she spends most of her time on her phone around guests and how she hangs around Misty rather than engaging in anyone else around her... and her sexual nature leaves much to be desired. Misty can help on both fronts if she introduces her to the more successful male friends she has.

Lisa is a lot like Anita from VV. Anita clearly had a sexual side but she had no clue how to be engaging, flirt, or be social without the aid of another person. I see Lisa the same way.

good call misc. neither 1 knew how to start something yet once they got going they were completely into it.