Misty Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:
6 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

I may be wrong but I'm not sure they have disconnected it. As far as I am aware the NV illumination is in a ring around the lens of camera 2 in the living room. It is designed to activate automatically when the ambient lighting falls below a certain level. Unfortunately the disco light is keeping it above that threshold. This then impacts on the other cameras but particularly camera 3 which may be an older design and does not cope with lower light levels particularly well.  Irrespective of the cause you were right to log the support ticket as it will be an ongoing problem when the disco light is used in that position.

strange... it wasn't me that said that... why my nick in quote?? 

Sorry, I copied/quoted the line from your response which prompted @mib82 to log a support call. Rather than attribute it to him it picked your alias. My apologies

9 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

I may be wrong but I'm not sure they have disconnected it. As far as I am aware the NV illumination is in a ring around the lens of camera 2 in the living room. It is designed to activate automatically when the ambient lighting falls below a certain level. Unfortunately the disco light is keeping it above that threshold. This then impacts on the other cameras but particularly camera 3 which may be an older design and does not cope with lower light levels particularly well.  Irrespective of the cause you were right to log the support ticket as it will be an ongoing problem when the disco light is used in that position.

It's too dark, NV should activate immediately in this situation. I don't know. I wanna be sure that NV is on, because with guests everything can happens. They covered cams too. I sent a ticket. 

It's too dark, NV should activate immediately in this situation. I don't know. I wanna be sure that NV is on, because with guests everything can happens. They covered cams too. I sent a ticket. 

• Like 1

Admin of CC, sorry but my post was written 3 times because I had a problem with button. When I clicked to submit nothing happened and re-clicked again, I though I had a problem with my connection. I'm really sorry I didn't mean to write it 3 times.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Admin of CC, sorry but my post was written 3 times because I had a problem with button. When I clicked to submit nothing happened and re-clicked again, I though I had a problem with my connection. I'm really sorry I didn't mean to write it 3 times.

sometimes that happens when your post goes to the next page.

Just now, golfer06 said:

sometimes that happens when your post goes to the next page.

Well when I click "summit reply" textarea disappear, but in my case before nothing happened and textarea was still there. So I thought to have some connection problem and I tried to re-click again 😅

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Well when I click "summit reply" textarea disappear, but in my case before nothing happened and textarea was still there. So I thought to have some connection problem and I tried to re-click again 😅

that's what happens. i've done it many times. you click reply & nothing appears to happen & the next thing you know you have multiple posts. if you are premium you can delete the xtra ones.

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that's what happens. i've done it many times. you click reply & nothing appears to happen & the next thing you know you have multiple posts. if you are premium you can delete the xtra ones.

Unfortunately I'm not premium, I can't delete them :/