Misty Part #1

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I'm not sure having sex with an attractive, large breasted, curvy butt female places one in the status of "victim".  If so, give me a condom and I'd gladly be "victim 19".  Nope.  To me he would simply be #18. ::)

We use the name victim here just for fun :biggrin:

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Here's where you're wrong on two fronts:

1. Misty isn't "supposed" to do anything. She fucks different guys because she wants to. Not because she has to. If she decided tomorrow that she wanted to find a regular boyfriend and fall in love, she has every freedom to do so.

2. I never said anywhere that Lisa has to engage in the same sexual activities as Misty. I've already said in the past that Lisa is not that kind of girl and that people shouldn't expect that kind of behavior from her. I only said that Lisa is inept at being social. That meant conversing and being friendly with guys. Instead she hides behind Misty and her phone. 

1. Misty signed a contract with Alex and Anna to do what she's doing now. If she decides not to do it anymore (good for her), then she will not be paid anymore. And she's paid on %. The more viewers she has, the more money she gets. That is why she invites guys everyday. It's not just because she likes what she's doing, but also because she wants to earn more money.

2. May be i misunderstood you but what do you mean by: "If Misty has no emotional attachment to any of these guys that she fucks I don't know why she doesn't try to pass some of the better ones off to Lisa."

1 minute ago, pahman said:

1. Misty signed a contract with Alex and Anna to do what she's doing now. If she decides not to do it anymore (good for her), then she will not be paid anymore. And she's paid on %. The more viewers she has, the more money she gets. That is why she invites guys everyday. It's not just because she likes what she's doing, but also because she wants to earn more money.

How exactly do you know what's on the contract? How do you know the contract isn't simply just to live there and do whatever she wants? And who's to say that if she didn't get a steady boyfriend that people would just stop watching her?

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

May be i misunderstood you but what do you mean by: "If Misty has no emotional attachment to any of these guys that she fucks I don't know why she doesn't try to pass some of the better ones off to Lisa."

I mean simply just introduce them to Lisa. It may lead to sex or not, but Lisa spends most of the day in her apartment by herself. I get that people like her but after a while spending all day in the apartment alone is going to turn people off regardless how much people like her. I didn't mean to imply that Lisa needs to fuck a bunch of guys, but she should definitely be more social and try to become friends with them, no matter what it leads or doesn't lead to.

1 minute ago, pahman said:

Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora also signed contract. But there orgy is not observed. There generally is not observed anything for 2 months already. It is not connected at all. Chloe and James - also talked about hot parties. But what did we see? And they were not expelled.

Misty is a natural bi sex-maniac swinger. She does her favorite hobby.:rolleyes: Therefore - this is her dream job. And she herself talks about this.

Yes - new guys, parties, all this makes money. But for her, this is also a pleasure. And if the guy does not invite or the guy runs off or bad sex - she is upset. Even if the statistics are good.

Lisa is different. It has much less experience. For her, it's more like a fun student's parties, without continuing. She is more homely, shy towards the guys.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora also signed contract. But there orgy is not observed. There generally is not observed anything for 2 months already. It is not connected at all. Chloe and James - also talked about hot parties. But what did we see? And they were not expelled.

Misty is a natural bi sex-maniac swinger. She does her favorite hobby.:rolleyes: Therefore - this is her dream job. And she herself talks about this.

Yes - new guys, parties, all this makes money. But for her, this is also a pleasure. And if the guy does not invite or the guy runs off or bad sex - she is upset. Even if the statistics are good.

Lisa is different. It has much less experience. For her, it's more like a fun student's parties, without continuing. She is more homely, shy towards the guys.

Still waiting for the lesbian experience or a threesome with an equally wild couple. That would be over the charts !!!!

:biggrin:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, nack said:

Still waiting for the lesbian experience or a threesome with an equally wild couple. That would be over the charts !!!!

:biggrin:

Yes. It would be really interesting and new for Misty's house. Although not so long ago, she already participated in sex with couple.:cool:

1955a3.jpg

217783.jpg

• Like 3