Misty Part #1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She is an Anna understudy, so she is aware of the game of views. They longer she makes you view, the more money she makes. If you don't like it watch on the timeline after the fact and she gets nothing. It seems to be the only recourse we have. Good luck, not watching. 

Lately i've seen her live a couple of times cause the guys were more agressive. She wants it & when prodded she'llfuck earlier. Otherwise timeline. The way this guy's going he probably won't get any.

1 minute ago, billycox said:

pardon my ignorance - i'm sort of new at this, but what does "timeline" mean?

If you are a premium member of Voyeur House you will have acess to timeline, it's the bar you see under the image... where you can go back 24 hours and choose what to see

Good morning all, from the UK; he was rolling onto of her (under the covers) when he saw the cameras (I think Misty may have pointed them out) he looked, smiled and rolled off her again. She adjusted her pants/knickers and has gone for a smoke or a pee. It was the latter.

Edited by Oldstalker
for the truth.

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

misty must know every blanketboy in town. i don't think this guy will be #22. just another reject.

Most people "do this" under blankets. Therefore, there is nothing surprising. They are just guests - and it is clear that they intuitively "do it" as they are used to.

And I like the throne-pillow for Mr. Pink.:heart::biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Most people "do this" under blankets. Therefore, there is nothing surprising. They are just guests - and it is clear that they intuitively "do it" as they are used to.

And I like the throne-pillow for Mr. Pink.:heart::biggrin:

i will tell you this. misty got a total viewing time from me of maybe 3 minutes. i will not watch this type of shit. she was on a roll with 3 guys that didn't need a blanket so i guess i got spoiled. this guy makes blanketboy ralph look good by comparison. i really hope that misty makes no $ for this fiasco. she has had enough decent guys to rotate some of them imo. these guys have got to be told flat out that blanketshit is not acceptable. on a scale of 1 to 10 this ranks as about -5. misty please stop this crap!!!!

• Like 1