Misty Part #1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora - continue to be top apartment of the whole business. With the daily orgies, invited black guys with 30cm dicks.  Not really.

Amazing !!!!!! Did we miss it there? Really? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

But there is hope. Jeka returned with Sara. A view and a keg of beer on the heads due and the problem will be solved.:cool:

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But when the Brazilians return, yes. It will be difficult for many participants. And other participants will increase the pace or remain without pay.

Casahot for me, was always plan B, but if you continue some apartments with this "little game" only in protest will be plan A. Neither time line will give me to work. Straight to better moments (which of course will not have anything meaningful there).

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, it's doesn't matter, you guys are gonna watch anyways. So, Misty does what she does, tries to fuck as many different guys as she can. Unless you're serious about not watching because of the blanket don't complain about it. 

Groomy does have a point, it's this guy or a previous guy or no guy all. Misty wants new guys, not old guys. Since it's her apt shouldn't her desires trump ours?

only to the point that she stops making $. timeline doesn't pay yet i can decide whether to watch her now so she can earn or later or not at all so she can't. #22 lost the blanket in the end. misty only lost possible earnings!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

only to the point that she stops making $. timeline doesn't pay yet i can decide whether to watch her now so she can earn or later or not at all so she can't. #22 lost the blanket in the end. misty only lost possible earnings!

And that makes you a smart VH viewer. Too bad everyone isn't like you. ☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

the #22 guy reminds me of blanketboy ralph & kojak. near the end of the coverup marathon i clicked onto misty's apt to check & i actually saw some skin so i hung on for about the final 20 minutes or so. #22 took xtra effort to pull up the blanket when it was finally falling off at least 5 separate times. finally in about the last 6 minutes he acted normally. luckily of the 12 or 13 hours leading up to that point i had only watched a couple of minutes. jmo but i am tired of these blanket guys. wtf is wrong with them? i'm sure it isn't that cold as when #22 was done he was sweating his ass off. guy, LOSE THE FUCKING BLANKET!!!! you could be a welcome visiter for the viewers just by acting like a normal person. i would suggest that if you want to stay covered that you ask anna for ashley's address. oh i forgot. even ashley wasn't completely covering up by the time she left. misty please tell these guys that if they are ashamed to be seen fucking you that you will find someone else to play with. it will only benefit you in the long run. your popularity is high but can't last forever if these blanketboys keep coming over & ruining the moment. remember that there is no bonus $ for timeline views!!!!

agreed 100%

• Like 1