Misty Part #1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I think Misty relies too much on the cams for protection. She needs to know that VH doesn't monitor the cams 24/7 and more than likely there will be no one to come to her aid if something tragic happens. Exposing herself naked in the window, getting wasted around strangers, and such things like that are quite dangerous and foolhardy.

Totally agree with that 

I just want to see the natural progress of the 'Re-Lisa', she seems to slowly be shedding the skin she wore at the prison cell. Jumping on a cock straight away, even if ever so entertaining, would be too soon for her right now. I think she will come good with time. My wet dream now would be Ashley teaming up with Misty, as she is still one of the hottest girls I've seen on here.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think Misty relies too much on the cams for protection. She needs to know that VH doesn't monitor the cams 24/7 and more than likely there will be no one to come to her aid if something tragic happens. Exposing herself naked in the window, getting wasted around strangers, and such things like that are quite dangerous and foolhardy.

This quite foolish if she doing that. Camera can only deterred so much. If guy was to attack her even if VH was monitoring aid will not arrive in time to save her. Misty must be more vigilant with whom she invites.

If Mysti stalk this board do be careful with people that you don't know

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

I'm not sure Misty is interested in girls, she seems to like the cock too much

I wasn't insinuating girl-on-girl action (one can dream), but more that Misty seems to open people up. I think Ashley was overwhelmed by everything and locked up. If she was allowed to be herself, like Lisa now, she would be fun to watch. She drove Dean crazy with her teasing, so she's not a total ice cube.