Misty Part #1

1 hour ago, nack said:

Last Night - 2 sessions misty ( mostly undercover ) She got fucked good in the morning session for 50 mins, all undercover.

3 sessions for Lisa ( 2 short sessions in LR + one 20 min undercover session in BR this morning )

I don't think I missed any.

Cmon, Nack! The main idea was to bring and introduce new Lisa to this place and to us here.
Lewis was the perfect choice for this. And if we add to this that he has also had his turn with Misty in equal performance, this makes the next one with this trio design something much better.

As for covers and I recognize some glitches of visualization, my official practice

First time, first impact, real.
For Lisa!

For Misty, we all know here that it is not and will not be the reality further ahead.

Now I want to see how New Lisa develops in the new situations too, that may come and I hope they will come later (if someone here can understand what I mean).:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Russ said:

All that sex last night and no real good views

I agree that the cam 2 in view of its role now (cam paid), needs to adjust its angle of vision more centered to the sofa. To descend a little more, like the last adjustment in cam 2 of the ex-apartment of Anna Alex.

Cam 1 ok and in the bedroom another cam with a view from above is necessary.

Mainly to compensate these situations of blankets.

8 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

Round 2 looks more enjoyable for Lisa

MandL11.jpg

MandL12.jpg

MandL14.jpg

MandL15.jpg

MandL16.jpg

MandL17.jpg

MandL18.jpg

As a constructive critic, I wanted and I hope to see  she it more in the domain of actions there. As we have in example Anna or Misty.
Staying "above" of the situation would be a good example.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Groomy already clarified that he is a perfectly upstanding guy who likes some rough sex. The incident with Misty has nothing to do with her being harmed in  any way. Misty is not worried about it in the least and neither should you. See, its over. There's nothing left to discuss or speculate about cause whatever you're thinking is probably unfounded and totally inaccurate. 😉

I agree and reinforce. An unfortunate incident as long as it does not repeat itself, we must and we can forget (?) Here.
Again, Lewis was competent in his role here last night.
:cool:

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Did you know thrupney bits used to be the name of a threepence coin,
but it's no longer in circulation. Then Cockney slang took over and
somehow it came to mean, tits. Interesting.

I'm not sure, but is it the Cockney dialect that pronounces th like an f,
so they would say frupney, instead of thrupney? I'm asking, I don't know.

your logic is correct