Misty Part #1

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
39 minutes ago, pahman said:

Lisa came ten days ago, she had sex with one guy in Misty's apartment and since then, nothing interesting has happened with her.

Nearly every night now, she is having a sleep-over someway else. Unless VH finds a guy with whom she can share an apartment, i don't see much happening in the future with Lisa. 

So, my question is: What's the gain for VH by letting her continue like that? I believe that viewers would like to see some actions from her.

right now lisa has an unlimited potential & allows us to fantasize about the possibilities. most of the other people we allready know what they will do. but you are right. she will need someone to help her to fulfill that potential soon or she will not be viewed enough & be gone!

I agree with you both. I am assuming the withdrawal of James has thrown the original plan off course and I hope some new plan is being actioned which will put Lisa firmly back into our spotlight. Perhaps the next next VHTV bulletin will shed a bit more light on what is going to happen. 

31 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

I agree with you both. I am assuming the withdrawal of James has thrown the original plan off course and I hope some new plan is being actioned which will put Lisa firmly back into our spotlight. Perhaps the next next VHTV bulletin will shed a bit more light on what is going to happen. 

Yes, i hope VH will give her a chance to show us what she's capable of. She's a nice girl.

• Like 1

I know they are frowned upon by some so I apologise in advance for the length of this post and if you are not interest in my views on Lisa then please move on to the next post.

Today Lisa appears to have been sorting through the additional clothes and possessions she brought but had not unpacked. I confess to becoming quite emotional watching this process particularly where she appeared to decide between some things whether to keep or throw away. The clothes were less of an issue but there were quite obviously other keepsakes, photographs and trinkets. All of these must have originally been retained because they represent past events or memories. Some of which were carefully re-packed whilst others went into the carrier designated for disposal. Lisa's worldly goods that she is moving around with occupy less space than that which some of us would take on two weeks holiday and we have to appreciate that she does not yet feel settled. I think overall it has been a rather emotional time for her lately. 

I watched last night as she was creating and updating a yearbook or book of memories. She looked exceptionally happy doing it. A huge amount of thought, love and care went into it meaning that these memories were significant but they were being organised and tidied as a permanent reminder of a past life ready for her to move on. 

Lisa is a young girl possibly transitioning from further education into a lifestyle that would not necessarily be everyones first choice. It must at times be a little frightening and it certainly does not fit into the usual experience of your first few days in a new job. Whilst we have all assumed otherwise it may be that her late night excursions are to friends from her former life.

I have similar expectations to most VHTV subscribers and whilst I look forward to Lisa settling into VHTV in a permanent apartment, preferably shared with someone, I am concerned whether she is being sufficiently guided at the moment to ease the integration. I had hoped that Anna and to some extent Misty would have spent more time with her to make her more comfortable in the environment. Being left on her own to her own devices is probably not the best policy and she is finding her own way of coping with it.

Because the original concept of Lisa and James sharing an apartment is not happening I think we have to be a little patient whilst Anna/Alex/VHTV come up with the new scenario in which she will be placed (the sooner the better).

I confess to being a bit of a Lisa fan so my views may be a little biased and I fully accept that others have a different perspective which you are entitled to. I am not looking for a protracted debate but am merely stating my views openly. Ultimately we are all looking for the same thing Lisa settled and entertaining us accordingly.

If you are reading this Lisa you have my best wishes that it all sorts out soon.

8 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

I know they are frowned upon by some so I apologise in advance for the length of this post and if you are not interest in my views on Lisa then please move on to the next post.

Today Lisa appears to have been sorting through the additional clothes and possessions she brought but had not unpacked. I confess to becoming quite emotional watching this process particularly where she appeared to decide between some things whether to keep or throw away. The clothes were less of an issue but there were quite obviously other keepsakes, photographs and trinkets. All of these must have originally been retained because they represent past events or memories. Some of which were carefully re-packed whilst others went into the carrier designated for disposal. Lisa's worldly goods that she is moving around with occupy less space than that which some of us would take on two weeks holiday and we have to appreciate that she does not yet feel settled. I think overall it has been a rather emotional time for her lately. 

I watched last night as she was creating and updating a yearbook or book of memories. She looked exceptionally happy doing it. A huge amount of thought, love and care went into it meaning that these memories were significant but they were being organised and tidied as a permanent reminder of a past life ready for her to move on. 

Lisa is a young girl possibly transitioning from further education into a lifestyle that would not necessarily be everyones first choice. It must at times be a little frightening and it certainly does not fit into the usual experience of your first few days in a new job. Whilst we have all assumed otherwise it may be that her late night excursions are to friends from her former life.

I have similar expectations to most VHTV subscribers and whilst I look forward to Lisa settling into VHTV in a permanent apartment, preferably shared with someone, I am concerned whether she is being sufficiently guided at the moment to ease the integration. I had hoped that Anna and to some extent Misty would have spent more time with her to make her more comfortable in the environment. Being left on her own to her own devices is probably not the best policy and she is finding her own way of coping with it.

Because the original concept of Lisa and James sharing an apartment is not happening I think we have to be a little patient whilst Anna/Alex/VHTV come up with the new scenario in which she will be placed (the sooner the better).

I confess to being a bit of a Lisa fan so my views may be a little biased and I fully accept that others have a different perspective which you are entitled to. I am not looking for a protracted debate but am merely stating my views openly. Ultimately we are all looking for the same thing Lisa settled and entertaining us accordingly.

What a really good way of putting it, I agree with all you have here. 

• Like 1

The reason I quite like Lisa is apart from her beauty is that she isn't trying to perform and is being the most natural here.