Misty Part #1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Basicaly it's an matter of VH delivering an correct and good service to us,think that someone moving the cams or covering them it's very bad for the company image.

You are absolutely right, that's why we don't allow moving or covering the cams. 

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

By the way. We made some magic things, and now lags at this new House should have gone. Please check and if you find something wrong, report to Support immidiately. Don't wait for other users to report it for you - we appreciate every input from you. 

Magic huh? Well when I fix bugs completely unexpectedly I sometimes think I did magic too :biggrin: That's the good things when working in the IT sector.

7 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You are absolutely right, that's why we don't allow moving or covering the cams. 

Just out curiosity,if that guest or guests that we see Cleary and intentionally move the cam and that way prejudicating VH clients,are they allowed to return to VH?In my opinion the ones that did on purpose should not be in VH again,but would like to know VH opinion.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Just out curiosity,if that guest or guests that we see Cleary and intentionally move the cam and that way prejudicating VH clients,are they allowed to return to VH?In my opinion the ones that did on purpose should not be in VH again,but would like to know VH opinion.

That's the host part who is warned and, if repeated, fined, in case their guests do not comply with the rules. I guess guests who disrupt host's lifes wouldn't be welcome in the future. We do not interfere in participant's lives, and we wouldn't like to influence on their relations with friends. We just explain kindly why this is prohibited and it works after all :)

• Like 2

It's good participants are allowed to have guests and their friends over. Look at VV. The people there seem not to be allowed doing it. Anybody ever saw guests at VV? It's cruel people not allow to bring their friends and loved ones over.

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

That's the host part who is warned and, if repeated, fined, in case their guests do not comply with the rules. I guess guests who disrupt host's lifes wouldn't be welcome in the future. We do not interfere in participant's lives, and we wouldn't like to influence on their relations with friends. We just explain kindly why this is prohibited and it works after all :)

Glad to know that.That other famous cam site become an place residents and guests very regularly desrespect the clients being by covering cams again and again and seems obvious they acept it more than they should.In my opinion if an guest or guests go to one of the houses that Basicaly We clients are paying they have zero rights to cover cams being for take showers or have sex or anthing else(they can take all the showers they want in their sweet own house).At least in this respect VH seems to act better with their clients.