Misty Part #1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The cam formed is unstable for anyone else here (squeezed and reduced) or only I'm having this unfortunate luck here.
:huh:

same here.loggia cam is acting weird too,streaming is start-stop and aspect ratio issues as well

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

They are not allowed to, but sometimes they just forget about it on start, or just can't see that their guests cover them. For example, guest girl taking a bath alone - nobody but you and us can see that she may have covered the cam. How is it related to whom pays for equipment? :)

Ok.Regard the equipment(cams) they are basicaly the way we have to see what we pay every month.For exemple in Maria and grisha place an guest didn't want the cam to filming him and his partner during the night...so..he moved the cam(that had the best view of the bedrrom) to the corner..and the got for all night an view of an wall and window.Basicaly it's an matter of VH delivering an correct and good service to us,think that someone moving the cams or covering them it's very bad for the company image.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

The cam formed is unstable for anyone else here (squeezed and reduced) or only I'm having this unfortunate luck here.
:huh:

Even if the cams were working Basicaly it's Alex on sofa doing nothing as usualy,so now he have two houses to do that..

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

This was meanness !!!
Ze81 bad, bad, ugly, very poor
LOL::)

Mean and bad but very true!hehe.at least for me kills all the vibe and excitement od an new open house when instead of the new resident/s we have residents that we already seen thousands times.But hey..the fourniture it's new hehe.

2 minutes ago, plum said:

just tuned into this for the first time..looking on the free cam and I can hear lots of conversation..but cannot see anyone...where the fuck are they?..

they are on the loggia. anna, alex, & misty.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, plum said:

just tuned into this for the first time..looking on the free cam and I can hear lots of conversation..but cannot see anyone...where the fuck are they?..

Hmm, you think maybe they can be in the bedroom? Or in a room that doesn't have a free cam?