Misty Part #1

2 minutes ago, plum said:

just tuned into this for the first time..looking on the free cam and I can hear lots of conversation..but cannot see anyone...where the fuck are they?..

In the loggia(balcony).

I don't agree with the negative comments on this appartement and on Anna and Alex in general. They always bring us entertainment and continue opening up appartements. I won't complain when a party is not so interesting or sexy because there will be good and sexy stuff as well.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't agree with the negative comments on this appartement and on Anna and Alex in general. They always bring us entertainment and continue opening up appartements. I won't complain when a party is not so interesting or sexy because there will be good and sexy stuff as well.

And you are free to think that way of course.I would be fine if Alex and Anna did their things in their house,being sleep most of day or the regular parties.My problem it's I like so new houses with new residents and see them interact for the first times etc.Misty house right now looks like Alex,Anna and misty house.And meanwille  an house it's Totaly empty(alex and Anna).They are in charge of the house and in my opinion they should just command it from outside or with an visit from time to time to see misty and fix cams etc.But hopefully it's just because it's opening day and from tomorrow on and etc we will see misty with new people etc.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

And complain about what? Anna is there. You think she's sleeping on the spot?
You see, it's not even 01AM. Early on, by his natural clock.
In standby and standby mode.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And you are free to think that way of course.I would be fine if Alex and Anna did their things in their house,being sleep most of day or the regular parties.My problem it's I like so new houses with new residents and see them interact for the first times etc.Misty house right now looks like Alex,Anna and misty house.And meanwille  an house it's Totaly empty(alex and Anna).They are in charge of the house and in my opinion they should just command it from outside or with an visit from time to time to see misty and fix cams etc.

Sorry! My turn now! Possibly the translation and the sense, but I really did not understand the intention of it.
:huh:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry! My turn now! Possibly the translation and the sense, but I really did not understand the intention of it.
:huh:

My English it's really bad lol,gona try it again,hope now more understable.Every person it's free to have their likes,for exemple jabba likes or doesn't see anything bad of Alex and anna being in the new house,and that's fine.My like,opinion it's the oposite,I like the excitement of seing an new house with new residents,and when the house have two very old residents doesn't look new to me.Its like..new house old news.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

My English it's really bad lol,gona try it again,hope now more understable.Every person it's free to have their likes,for exemple jabba likes or doesn't see anything bad of Alex and anna being in the new house,and that's fine.My like,opinion it's the oposite,I like the excitement of seing an new house with new residents,and when the house have two very old residents doesn't look new to me.Its like..new house old news.

Isn't it a good thing that Anna & Alex are taking an interest in there new investment with support on her first night?

1 minute ago, Just In said:

Isn't it a good thing that Anna & Alex are taking an interest in there new investment with support on her first night?

If it's only the first day/night then fine with it.But others houses opened and the people in charge didn't stay there drinking,talking and laying in sofa.Gess depends the owners..myself would go to the house stay an couple hours to see if everything going on ok then would leave and let the place go on,at least hope they didn't sleep in.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Okay, now I understand and in a way I agree with you. Again

But look what I've seen before.

To complement! We have it there now, Anna. Alex and Misty.
A very rehearsed conjunction but so far this time, never yet completed;
Has anyone noticed this?

This in some way if carried out, will be new and unprecedented. And especially on my part (since we speak of personal tastes).
Much awaited by me. And I think of many here too::)
For you, no ?.

Anna's Plan B, casual or purposeful?
:dodgy: