Misty Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn it they are discrediting my people :dodgy:

They have been a thorn for almost a year.  They come at us everyday for about a week when they figure they can't beat us they take a Hiatus for a Couple of Weeks before returning and try it again.

They usually do this at 5:30 or 6:00 in the Morning. Today they started before 3:00. 

They must have pooped the bed.   :biggrin:

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

They have been a thorn for almost a year.  They come at us everyday for about a week when they figure they can't beat us they take a Hiatus for a Couple of Weeks before returning and try it again.

They usually do this at 5:30 or 6:00 in the Morning. Today they started before 3:00. 

They must have pooped the bed.   :biggrin:

Haha pooped the bed. Judging by what they do they must be still babies :biggrin:

• Like 1

OK, let's try some speculation based on coincidence (I'm told that is one of the things we should do here :biggrin:)

Three and a half hours after going to bed Lisa receives a phone call. Coincidentally at the same time Anna makes a phone call of the same duration. Lisa gets up and dresses. Anna leaves the apartment in time to drive to Misty's apartment and pick up Lisa who leaves at 11:00.  Off to new apartment together? Alternatively a complete load of coincidental rubbish!

Lisa64.jpg

AandA56.jpg

Lisa65.jpg

AandA55.jpg

Lisa66.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

the last 2 pics show lisa the only time she got fucked at chloe & james's apt. 1st 5 pics show friends that came to a party there. pic 6 & 9 show chloe with some guy that tried to get it on with her when james was away. pics 7 & 8 show lisa with a guy that tried to get it on with her at that same time. both guys failed at least on cam. all pics from the now closed chloe & james apt.

Thanks for the explanation!

2 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

OK, let's try some speculation based on coincidence (I'm told that is one of the things we should do here :biggrin:)

Three and a half hours after going to bed Lisa receives a phone call. Coincidentally at the same time Anna makes a phone call of the same duration. Lisa gets up and dresses. Anna leaves the apartment in time to drive to Misty's apartment and pick up Lisa who leaves at 11:00.  Off to new apartment together? Alternatively a complete load of coincidental rubbish!

Lisa64.jpg  0   90.38 kB

AandA56.jpg  0   142.33 kB

Lisa65.jpg  0   155.29 kB

AandA55.jpg  0   152.68 kB

Lisa66.jpg  0   133.01 kB

Wow really good Sherlock Holmes :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow really good Sherlock Holmes

The other thing I did was look from the loggia view after Lisa left to see if any cars or taxis drove past at a corresponding time. I get the impression that the vehicle access to the building is a one way circuit and the loggia view is of them leaving.  So were there any? Yes, two white saloon cars in convoy, then a small yellow and black car (which sort of looks orange when it went into the shade).

Lisa69.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1