Misty Part #1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

So, am I allowed to speak again or am I only allowed to talk about tenant sex? Just so you know, I was getting information out of VH about how this business operates. Why you guys would fuck that up is beyond me. Ugh!!!! ☹️

Hi Amy your insights and comments are mostly interesting to read but for me personally I think the discussion you were trying to have would have been better suited to the voyeur house thread and allow us pervs to enjoy the pictures and comments relating to Misty.

15 minutes ago, C_TAY_2 said:

only slave have no right, no want to show no need to show, owe nothing to people voyeur perverts silly selfish little man. 

why are you here? apparently you want to frequent a voyeur site to tell everyone not to show or see anything. whatever talents you posess would be better served elsewhere.

Just now, Just In said:

Hi Amy your insights and comments are mostly interesting to read but for me personally I think the discussion you were trying to have would have been better suited to the voyeur house thread and allow us pervs to enjoy the pictures and comments relating to Misty.

Sure, but I was talking to VH here, not there. I was freaking in a discussion with VH for goodness sakes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

No, I was told to get back on topic here and shut up. I was fucking talking to VH. Sorry, really frustrated. 

Who said this. Be sure the majority in here does not see it that way. And where's your avatar pic my friend?

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, am I allowed to speak again or am I only allowed to talk about tenant sex? Just so you know, I was getting information out of VH about how this business operates. Why you guys would fuck that up is beyond me. Ugh!!!! ☹️

i'm with you amy. i don't have a problem with important relevent info being shared.

• Like 2

Under no circumstance should you be told to shut up, but as I said probably better to move it to the other thread.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

why are you here? apparently you want to frequent a voyeur site to tell everyone not to show or see anything. whatever talents you posess would be better served elsewhere.

I think he's just a troll.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What!?Think you free to talk everything you feel like about VH,with some limits of course,but what i like about you and generaly everybody in VH posts is that you say what think without an fears or nothing,girl people like you make this forum interesting to fallow and read!speakkkkk hehe

Thank you. I appreciate your kind words very much. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I didn't see when that happen,but if the user that sayed that to you was minimal polited then we should not think he or her act bad way.Sometimes we go oftopic and usualy it happens in an natural way,but the ideal it's talk of topic a little than return to topic.But of course if the user called you something bad or were rudeness than you have the reason.

Let me just say this. If someone is conversing with VH about a topic, please don't interfere and tell them to get back on topic, it's rude. It's not everyday we get a chance to talk directly to the owners of the site. There were things I was trying to learn! You could just as easily have ignored my discussion. 

• Like 1