Misty Part #1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Watching them makes me understand perfectly why misty likes this guy so much.

he gives her what she need... he talk, he cuddle, he protects, he don't want her just for sex... it's a lot a things that it seems a girl like misty needs a lot

all the stuff that shouldn't be on the site. if he follows his latest routine we won't see blanket non-action till morning.

Capture_2017_08_29_19_14_19_311.png

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

all the stuff that shouldn't be on the site. 

In part i agree.. But i believe that there are viewers that prefer this kind of situation (a more 'normal' lifestyle') then see her having sex with a lot of different guys.. 

I still don't understand why they moved to the living room (unless it's because of the tv) that doesn't make sense 

Is this guy living with Misty now? He left for work early this morning and came back this evening. It's like an old rerun of Leave it to Beaver... "hi honey, I'm home". Are the nightly hook-ups with horny strangers a thing of the past? Has this apartment turned into a cliché version of a PG-13 rated TV sitcom? "Tune in next week to find out what happens to our favorite little ingénue, Misty and her ever faithful bed buddy, Blanket Boy". Good grief! 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Is this guy living with Misty now? He left for work early this morning and came back this evening. It's like an old rerun of Leave it to Beaver... "hi honey, I'm home". Are the nightly hook-ups with horny strangers a thing of the past? Has this apartment turned into a cliché version of a PG-13 rated TV sitcom? "Tune in next week to find out what happens to our favorite little ingénue, Misty and her ever faithful bed buddy, Blanket Boy". Good grief! 

that was a different guy. he didn't use blankets but was just as bad in bed!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that was a different guy. he didn't use blankets but was just as bad in bed!

Oh, yeah! I remember this guy now. He's the one that looks old enough to be her pervy uncle.  Sorry, they're all starting to look (and act) the same lately. :confused:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Oh, yeah! I remember this guy now. He's the one that looks old enough to be her pervy uncle.  Sorry, they're all starting to look (and act) the same lately. :confused:

she's been picking up a bunch of losers.

• Like 1