Misty Part #1

As unpopular as it sounds I think Ralph has made a step in the right direction with having sex without the aid of a blanket and he should be commended for his effort there, from his perspective it must be difficult for such a thing and the other point is that we really don't know how tight Misty's kitty is or how sexy the situation must feel that they can't hold back. IMO they need to slow down on the sex and enjoy it more rather than jumping straight in and trying the slam bam thank you mam technique. I mean preheating the oven isn't a bad approach. ::)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pahman said:

Lisa was in her apt with Anna and Alex, saw Misty lying on her bed via her phone (VHTV website) and went to console her.

lisa-misty.png

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lisa is very nice.

That's what you call a good friend.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Just In said:

As unpopular as it sounds I think Ralph has made a step in the right direction with having sex without the aid of a blanket and he should be commended for his effort there, from his perspective it must be difficult for such a thing and the other point is that we really don't know how tight Misty's kitty is or how sexy the situation must feel that they can't hold back. IMO they need to slow down on the sex and enjoy it more rather than jumping straight in and trying the slam bam thank you mam technique. I mean preheating the oven isn't a bad approach. ::)

Huh?  I must have missed that part where blanket boy had sex without the aid of a blanket.  I can't seem to find it on the timeline or in the archives either.  Could you point me in the direction or show me a capture?  

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know why misty has been crying but she can't possibly be happy with the sex that she's been having lately. when the panda & vibrator outperform her partners by a wide margin it can't be good!!!!

Maybe it's not so much the bad sex but rather if she either see's or hears about the comments here always complaining about blankets, light's, minute men etc. all the time trying to get better is gotta be heart breaking to see the effort you are trying to do and still getting negative comments. I know that the negative comments should make you strive for better performance. That is just a possibility but it could easily be that she is having a down day with no specific reason. JMO.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Huh?  I must have missed that part where blanket boy had sex without the aid of a blanket.  I can't seem to find it on the timeline or in the archives either.  Could you point me in the direction or show me a capture?  

Check yesterday night... at the bedroom 

12 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Finally. Now they just have to turn the lights on.

bandicam 2017-08-29 21-31-19-239.jpg

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Here you go from earlier post.

• Like 1