Misty Part #1

All this sex with so many different guys may make her feel like no matter what she does she's going to get jumped on.  I saw her last night try to throw off the blankets.  My criticism is not directed at her, it is directed towards these complete assholes that seem to visit her.  I for one don't feel she needs to have sex everyday to please me.  I'd be happy with sex every now and then with a quality individual.  Someone who care about his partner's needs as well as his own.  This "shove my dick in I get off and forget you" is a cheap and unsatisfying approach to me, I can only imagine how she feels.  And then to be criticized so heavily in here, and I admit, I have been guilty too, has to bother her.  I would probably be upset too.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know why misty has been crying but she can't possibly be happy with the sex that she's been having lately. when the panda & vibrator outperform her partners by a wide margin it can't be good!!!!

Probably doesn't have anything about sex.. could be the pressure... could be the CC... could be family problems... could be she thinks she's failing in something... could be missing friends (don't know if she is from other city, but i never saw her receiving friends)... could be she's falling in love and didn't want that... and so on so on 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Oh, I missed that.  Thanks, I think I had left my computer by then...

Ps don't blink too much :biggrin:

After a hug and a chat with Lisa, a revitalising shower, doing her nails and getting changed Misty is looking more like her old self. This is good news, let's hope the crisis is over.  Misty, despite appearances at times, we are on your side.

18 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

After a hug and a chat with Lisa, a revitalising shower, doing her nails and getting changed Misty is looking more like her old self. This is good news, let's hope the crisis is over.  Misty, despite appearances at times, we are on your side.

Misty and Bree both leaving pretty much at the same time. Coincidence or girls night today?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Misty and Bree both leaving pretty much at the same time. Coincidence or girls night today?

Well Misty has left her apartment and I think she has come up to Lisa's. The door bell is ringing but Lisa cannot hear it as she is in the shower.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

False alarm Bree is already back. Too bad a night with that three girls would have been funny. 

A lot of wishful thinking on your part there. Misty has gone back to her own apartment and I assume will message Lisa before going up again

4 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

A lot of wishful thinking on your part there. Misty has gone back to her own apartment and I assume will message Lisa before going up again

Yes she was tired waiting in front of the closed door I guess :biggrin: Pretty sure they will go out together. For just visiting Lisa Misty would not have put such fine clothes on