Misty Part #1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well that GM have problems with money does not suprise me. They do everything to lose viewers... Group sex with good lighting would bring them more viewers for sure.  What about the compound? Anythig interesting planned there? I guess they will have a hard time competing with the new places :biggrin:

About Misty she seems to be a promiscuous slut. Like that. Go for it Misty :heart::heart:

In my country, women like Misty are socially known as "catchers"

Female variation of the masculinu model that relates to several women at the same time or in rotation of short time in permanence.

Friendship with benefits (for the female case). .

Misty from what we saw will be or is this model for VH .

And yes , Go for it, Misty.lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Masha and Grisha? They have problems with money. Group sex is good raised stats (but can fall into the trap KPLP - when group sex becomes daily and rating not rise). Scarlet - kind of quarreled with her boyfriend and left or will leave soon.

There's nothing serious - I looked very briefly. Maybe I missed something.

About Misty. This is just the beginning. In the sense there will be fun parties in different formats. When she was with Anna apt., she told about group FFM/MMF.

Sad to know what may or may not have resulted in M & G just now that they had a unique trump card in hand matching O & S.
I hope it is not too late and can be reversed.
On the day of 4 some /// I really nurtured hopes in them (the 4 together).

Trap I believe I would not have since the mode practiced by KPLP is completely different (and with no possibility of variation more expressive).

Maria and Grisha have already stayed at the top or one of the tops before with another less bold style that they present and start now.
Making a combo between the past and the present and the future there will be drawn.

Nothing difficult, just focus on fixing the flaws. Maria's argument today with Grisha, even if contorted later, is one of these examples. We have seen this before and in the same way.

Faulty points and blind spots (I insist on this).

The environment is great, no doubt but very stuck for greater mobility.
I'm referring to the furniture of the place.

Something here in Misty was very well worked out and planned for a positive reference. One more.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, groomy said:

Masha and Grisha? They have problems with money. Group sex is good raised stats (but can fall into the trap KPLP - when group sex becomes daily and rating not rise). Scarlet - kind of quarreled with her boyfriend and left or will leave soon.

There's nothing serious - I looked very briefly. Maybe I missed something.

About Misty. This is just the beginning. In the sense there will be fun parties in different formats. When she was with Anna apt., she told about group FFM/MMF.

Wow,

very good to know in advance and for you in spoiler condition (in the best way).

If we have already had the pleasant surprise for the relationship MF, M (talking to) F and FM, and have surprises here on the site, grateful, it is really encouraging and meaningful then imagine what it will be like when we have:

MMF., FFM, FFF, FFFM, MMMMF or MMMMFF (the neighborhood if you will go crazy):biggrin:

I only dispense MM training. This can stay in another location. Nothing personal, please, someone here on the site .LOL. .
Again grateful!
::)

• Like 1