Misty Part #1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

This regular guy is not bad. Although the subscribers also scolded him at the beginning. However, I hope - he is not the only one we will see here.

he has improved by getting rid of the blanket. it makes a shitload of a difference. why don't some others realize this!

13 hours ago, nack said:

Great to see you back chip 👍

Thanks nack,

I'm still struggling with intermittent internet problems that occasionally prevent me from logging into CC and VH (sometimes for days at a time), but hopefully they'll be resolved soon. The ISP took quite a hit during Hurricane Irma and they have to rebuild parts of their network.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Thanks nack,

I'm still struggling with intermittent internet problems that occasionally prevent me from logging into CC and VH (sometimes for days at a time), but hopefully they'll be resolved soon. The ISP took quite a hit during Hurricane Irma and they have to rebuild parts of their network.

I hope it didn't hit you too hard. Is the power restored now as normal ?

what happened to the boyfriend? now you see him...now you don't. anyone see him leave? did she tell him to go? just wondering.

he seems to have trouble concentrating on anything but tv. she seems to like him but; except for sex, he can't concentrate on her for more than a few seconds without returning to stare at the screen.

nice guy but BORING.

6 minutes ago, billycox said:

what happened to the boyfriend? now you see him...now you don't. anyone see him leave? did she tell him to go? just wondering.

he seems to have trouble concentrating on anything but tv. she seems to like him but; except for sex, he can't concentrate on her for more than a few seconds without returning to stare at the screen.

nice guy but BORING.

He has left.

misty-friend.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1