Misty Part #1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I said its too early to judge yet. She already came a long way. I think she might surprise us. 

It's exactly this I'm trying to pass here in both the related forums: A & A and now, Misty.

And Misty (as I found before Terry) is the proper person to promote and encourage in the best way, this passage from Ashley to the "black side of the force" VH,
LOL

Anna has the same ability, but is committed to the design of the project and so still conveys some insecurity to move Ashley in this step more firmly. And confident to venture out.

We saw this clearly in Anna's room on the day of the argument with Deam where a few moments before, Aslhey sought shelter and affection on Anna but Anna retreated (it is known why) at the most nevralgic point to complete it there.

This impasse that now walks to the third month being thus pushed and proscribed could already have been defined a long time.

Ashley's own behavior when alone leaves this motivational line for this very clear.

Dean helped in the beginning, but somebody has to be down there guaranteeing the "safety net" that will support Ashley at the end of his "jump" and his first fall.

And Dean has already seen, does not have this profile.

And once the "ugly duckling" discovers its potential it can and is for a beautiful swan ...:heart:

6 minutes ago, nack said:

Hi Amy. Why were you upset the other day ?

Hi Nack! Because I was in a discussion with VH about the structure of the business and how it relates to the life cycle of the tenants in terms of their growth opportunities as managers versus staying as an underling under a manager. Then, I guess people weren't happy that I was hogging Misty's thread since it was her first day and I was asked in so many words to shut up and get back on the topic of Misty and sex. And so, I got pissed off about it. I removed my avatar and cover pic because CC is about to require a premium membership to post here. I was just cleaning my stuff out in case I get locked out of my account. My time here may be drawing to a close, but I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do yet. 

Hope you're doing well!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Hi Nack! Because I was in a discussion with VH about the structure of the business and how it relates to the life cycle of the tenants in terms of their growth opportunities as managers versus staying as an underling under a manager. Then, I guess people weren't happy that I was hogging Misty's thread since it was her first day and I was asked in so many words to shut up and get back on the topic of Misty and sex. And so, I got pissed off about it. I removed my avatar and cover pic because CC is about to require a premium membership to post here. I was just cleaning my stuff out in case I get locked out of my account. My time here may be drawing to a close, but I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do yet. 

Hope you're doing well!

When did CC say you need premium to post?

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems like the other dude left. Only Misty and Lewis there now 

It was a fail. If it came out as Misty intended - you would throw dollars into monitor.

In general, they wanted to go to the Parade yesterday (the largest since Brezhnev-times naval parade in St. Petersburg/Kronstadt). But eventually slept. Then they wanted to have a party, including Ashley. But also failed. Then a friend came and eventually they only got drunk. Day of failure.

4ec7f03ccbb98.jpg

31-5236321-dsc-4725.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1