Misty Part #1

11 minutes ago, Darthshay said:

if the guys she invites are cemra shy then I got 2 word for them : "cassahot masks"

Ha! Maybe they could wear one of those full body spandex Halloween costumes with a strategically placed hole cut out in a certain somewhere. Lol...people are cringing at the thought, I can feel it! So funny!

I don't know if she can sustain this path. I noticed that when she had sex with the first two guys, she seemed very confortable. Now she really act like a hooker. I'm sorry to use this word. I may be wrong but it's my observation.

5 hours ago, groomy said:

No, she does not get the money. If she took money from the guys - her financial problems would have been solved long time ago without a project. And so she is in the project.

She loves sex. She is in the swing community. However, finding people is easy to fuck. But to invite them to house with cameras and to arrange great sex - it was very difficult.

Alex can help - as return of the celebration. They just have more people here who are not shy of the cameras.

Groomy, hi!
Something in this rhythm we see bothers me.
Was David really a part of her life, or was it also a "passage"?
I ask because that "liitle teddy bear" is not something we give to someone just for having a good time together.

As for getting people more open the cams, I do not think this will be a constant problem and that Anna and Alex do not have it in control.

Like I said, we can not always win there.
It would be embarrassing!

Hehehe

But sex under blankets will have my resistance here.

15 minutes ago, pahman said:

I don't know if she can sustain this path. I noticed that when she had sex with the first two guys, she seemed very confortable. Now she really act like a hooker. I'm sorry to use this word. I may be wrong but it's my observation.

I think Anna's situation has somehow altered the rhythm planned.
Still in the process of adjustments to this condition. Although it would have already been foreseen, because the signs to this would have already been noticed by both before the apartment was opened.

3 hours ago, Darthshay said:

if the guys she invites are cemra shy then I got 2 word for them : "cassahot masks"

It would not really be a bad idea and my fair and acceptable part. Since they are not bizarre masks. Hehehehe.
::)

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

It would not really be a bad idea and my fair and acceptable part. Since they are not bizarre masks. Hehehehe.
::)

i'm fine with masks for the guys. their faces are not important to me unless the masks get in the way of snack time.

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

But sex under blankets will have my resistance here.

Well, blaming Misty for shyness is stupid.:biggrin:

Just many people under the cameras - behave like stupid virgins.

While she does not pick up the normal people - which can do the show under the cameras. Come not only on weekends (many people have a normal job from Monday to Friday). It will be sometimes excellent - sometimes terrible. We must be ready for this.

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

While she does not pick up the normal people - which can do the show under the cameras. Come not only on weekends (many people have a normal job from Monday to Friday). It will be sometimes excellent - sometimes terrible. We must be ready for this.

Like I said, I'm comfortable with it. Really
But sex under blankets, if initiated will not get my attention online.
As I said above are invited and nothing we can do (and I do not even have the intention of this).

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

So this weekend should be on fire. ...:dodgy:

20 minutes ago, groomy said:

I would not be suprised if she's paid way more than the normal salaris for doing this. Am i wrong?  Having sex with 5 different guys in 5 days is not a normal thing for a young girl.